Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im just gonna get right to it. Sasuke had Hashirama's cells pumped into his heart. He was also given chakra from Hashirama. He was the only person other than Hashirama himself to have that. One would think that it would allow him to gain some of Hashirama's abilities but he never attained a body powerful enough to cultivate Hashirama's cells to the point where this would occur. Madara was able to achieve that because of his connection with the ten tails. But the genetic information remained within Sasuke and he passed it on to Sarada. What do you get when you mix senju and uchiha? Hagoromo Otsutsuki... Who was the closest thing to Hagoromo? Madara Uchiha... Therefore Sarada is picking up where Madara left off before he became a 10 Jin. The six paths power has been passed on to her as good karma because of the challenges that Sasuke and Madara overcame as transmigrants of Indra.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaitto

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke's sperm doesn't have Hashirama cells lmao.

They need to reach his reproductive system to get chakra influence I suppose.

but he never attained a body powerful enough to cultivate Hashirama's cells to the point where this would occur
I thought the cells take over the body when it's stronger than the host not the opposite, look what happened with Orochimaru and CS2, when Sasuke got weaker Orochimaru manifested, also look at Danzo and his Hashirama arm, same thing.

Last edited:

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's a pretty good chance that Sarada has Hashirama sage mode if the cells that were implanted into Sasuke were passed on. It is likely to be a possibility because Hashirama's cells are grafted to the subject's body like plants. Since Sasuke's heart was grafted with Hashirama's cells Sarada should have inherited a heart like Hashirama's. The x-factor is the amount of ten-tails DNA within Hashirama's cells. Ten tails DNA or not she still should be capable of rinnegan mutation and high level sage mode.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This doesn't make her a Senju by blood nor association. She is an Uchiha. You calling her a Senju is like calling Madara and everyone with Hashirama's DNA a Senju. Not how it works.

I like the rest of your points though. Been waiting for an OP female character. Too bad I do not like Boruto.

Reactions: Yahcob13