Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think yodo might be a dojutsu rival for sarada

In gaara novel he meets a women with a sharingan which is implied he has a romantic relationship with.

Also yodo looks like temari I think they even have the same green eyes I think she's his only biological kid. Also following tradition how gaara got sand from his mom yodo got her moms sharingan.

Just a theory anyways.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In
Wait..

Gaara meets a woman with the sharingan in his novel and «has» a relationship with her? The result of that relationship is Yodo who has a Dojutsu?
In gaaras novel there's a female who orochimaru experimented on giving her a sharingan in the end gaara takes her in under him and to me anyways it would her surprising if they got together. Especially since the premise of the novel was finding a wife for gaara.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In

In gaaras novel there's a female who orochimaru experimented on giving her a sharingan in the end gaara takes her in under him and to me anyways it would her surprising if they got together. Especially since the premise of the novel was finding a wife for gaara.
Ok. Cool but Yodo doesn't have a Dojutsu..

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait..

Gaara meets a woman with the sharingan in his novel and «has» a relationship with her? The result of that relationship is Yodo who has a Dojutsu?
I see that you too were more interested in the information that Gaara met a woman with a sharingan in the novel.

@Sagebee:

Is this woman alive?

Who is she?

Is the sharingan natural to her, or is it borrowed/stolen like Kakashi or Danzou?

Does she have it in both eyes?

Is she an Uchiha, or some relative to the Uchiha?