sarada has op potential.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now lets start.

1.she has ces if she awakens ms and encase her fists in flames she could 1 shot anyone.
2.she could learn byakugo and if that's the case she wouldn't need EMS since she could store chakra in her eyes/prevent blindness.
3.she would become a monster, with susanoo she could have the rib cage manifested while she is fighting an opponent and that would allow her to have the ultimate defense and offense since she could use ces punches while using the ribcage manifestation.
4.when sasuke die she could snatch up his eyes/rinnegan....nuff said.
5.she might be getting training from Naruto since sasuke is training boruto so Naruto could teach her the rasengan.
6.inheritance of rikkudo chakra, she could awaken rinnegan since her father is a transcendent of indra,he has rinnegan,and rikkudo chakra.
7.she could use izanagi unlimited times if she stores chakra/awaken ms(which I don't think you need ms to useizanagi since danzo used it but I might be wrong)
8.this might sound fanfic but Naruto could also teach her ftg if she is going to be his apprentice.

If she gets training from Sakura she's fodder

Last edited:

Gagster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
None of these, have ANY percentage of a chance to happen. I could go down the list and explicitly explain to you why NONE of these are plausible.

EVlL

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first, the moment she awakens MS, its already the end.

but i stopped reading at "4.when sasuke die she could snatch up his eyes/rinnegan....nuff said."

its a tool of God. and its been said many times that rinnegan is so hard to control by ninjas who aint the real users. and Sauce will DEFINITELY destroy his eye.

despite being an uchiha, Sarada wont be able to comprehend Rinnegan since she doesnt awaken it.

nice fanfic little guy, but so many holes in it. it doesnt show her potentials, it shows how she will die. /thread.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
first, the moment she awakens MS, its already the end.

but i stopped reading at "4.when sasuke die she could snatch up his eyes/rinnegan....nuff said."

its a tool of God. and its been said many times that rinnegan is so hard to control by ninjas who aint the real users. and Sauce will DEFINITELY destroy his eye.

despite being an uchiha, Sarada wont be able to comprehend Rinnegan since she doesnt awaken it.

nice fanfic little guy, but so many holes in it. it doesnt show her potentials, it shows how she will die. /thread.
Did obito or nagato awaken rinnegan? And sasuke might give his eyes to sarada as a gift/sasuke could keep his eyes sealed somewhere and whenever there's a danger someone could go n use em

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't read, she has 50% Sakura fodder genes so she does not have as much potential as Sasuke or Naruto did.
Sasuke was a full Uchiha so he was a very talented and he was an Indra's reincarnation so that made him a prodigy.