Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Again like Kakashi she only knows that she was a former Hokage which is hilarious knowing that Tsunade is practically Sarada's grandmother, we could say that this is Studio Pierrot typical bad writing but the same happened in Gaiden where Sarada acted like Naruto was a stranger which is really weird since Naruto is one of Sakura's best friends.

Meanwhile Boruto does know Kakashi and Tsunade since he's very young which make me think that both are close to the Uzumaki Family (again that make sense, it's Kakashi and Tsunade after all).

What is the cause of this? That can't be Sasuke since he wasn't around during Sarada's childhood so based on facts, the most logical answer would be Sakura's bad parenting.

Sakura is really sketchy with Sarada's childhood, that wouldn't surprise me if Sarada likely never met anyone as a kid. Sakura had her like some Uchiha trophy locked away which is very creepy and clearly indicate that Sakura suffer from mental illness.

Thoughts?

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll go with option one SP's bad writing nothing new here.
Definitely bad writing. If Tsunade was around enough for boruto to know her, there’s no way Sarada wouldn’t know her too. As for Sarada not really knowing naruto, naruto didn’t have the time to go home to his own kids, how would he have had time to go see Sarada?

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This topic make me think that Sarada doesn't know Inojin too, poor Sarada :(

Definitely bad writing. If Tsunade was around enough for boruto to know her, there’s no way Sarada wouldn’t know her too. As for Sarada not really knowing naruto, naruto didn’t have the time to go home to his own kids, how would he have had time to go see Sarada?
or simply Sakura's parenting is trash which make sense based on Gaiden, also Naruto become Hokage when Boruto was 6yo or so, so your argument is invalid.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True, you can't match Naruto's bad parenting but this is pre that time. Naruto was probably not going over otherwise they would've known each other. Why would Boruto know Tsunade though, what business does she have visiting their house? Actually I think she may have gone to heal Hinata from Kurama damage. It's the only way to explain why she would frequent their house and terrify Boruto.

Last edited:

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Based on the fact she hardly knew about Sasuke, I could suspect Sarada was sheltered as a child, which is why she knows much about anything. I mean Tsunade is Sakura's teacher, you cannot pretend it didn't happen.

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This anime is starting to get for mental issued people - or mental issued people are working on it. I cant even take this anime seriously anymore. Her face / statue is clearly seen and people not knowing who were the past hokages from the village is ....call it w.e

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I honestly feel like this is bad writing not because I'm a sarada fan or something but Tsunade didn't have much a of connection to Naruto (they are distant relatives but that's about it) but she still met baby Boruto. But she couldn’t meet Sarada, the daughter of her successor who is just as old as Boruto? This is bad writing.

By a side note Hinabae what do you think of this AoT panel??
You must be registered for see images

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I honestly feel like this is bad writing not because I'm a sarada fan or something but Tsunade didn't have much a of connection to Naruto (they are distant relatives but that's about it) but she still met baby Boruto. But she couldn’t meet Sarada, the daughter of her successor who is just as old as Boruto? This is bad writing.
Really? I always thought Tsunade was like a grandmother for Naruto, in fact I would dare say Tsunade is closer to Naruto than Sakura.

By a side note Hinabae what do you think of this AoT panel??
I think Mikasa sees this girl, so similar to her and yet so different, and she wonders. If this girl, who only wanted to be near Mikasa and who lives her life to follow her, can be so wrong about her ; "could I have been wrong about Eren, too? Have I made a grave mistake?"

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura never let Salad have a childhood, abusing her, making her do work around the house, it's no wonder she's such a stick in the mud around Bolt. Even know, we see she doesn't even know who Tsunade is. I'd say that's a shock, but then again, she also didn't know her own father until she ran away from home unsupervised.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
funny how everyone didn't bother to notice how hinabae is baiting. they all fell for her. no one even tried to say that that isn't proof enough that she didn't meet her.

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oro was used by Sasuke.
He is Mitsuki creator.
Hiruzen sacrificed himself using the death reapers seal and he did in fact take Orochimaru arms.

If anything, Boruto should be protected from bad influences.
He's still his sensei.
Ok, lol.
So.....?
I don't get what you're trying to say with everything you've mentioned tbh. :/
If Sarada already knew him, then Boruto should too.:happy: