[Discussion] Sarada copying

TrueRage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada can copy alot of jutsu and im looking forword to seeing her do this alot.

but I wander if she could copy something like the Eight Trigrams: Palm Rotation ?
as its a fighting stance / defence and not the kkg its self. i don't see any thing that could stop her from doing so.
i could add alot more to the llist but my time is short and i'd like to see if other's are thinking the same as i am .

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She has shown herself to be a copy prodigy so at this point I think she can coppy pretty much anything that isn't KKG/KKM.

What if her MS allows her to copy every jutsu there is, including KKG and KKM jutsus? That would be dope.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. Rotation is an application of Gentle fist meaning no Gentle fist = No rotation first and foremost. And it does seem Gentle fist is a KKG since the Hyuga inherited it from Kaguya just like the Byakugan. So except she gets the ability to copy KKG, its not happening.

Dissonant Values

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Solid No. Sharingan doesn’t copy the chakra control necessary to perform the Jutsu which is the result of the Gentle Fist training passed down orally in the main house of the Hyuuga clan.

Boruto shows that the style of fighting employed by the Gentle Fist can be used by anyone. No different than Gai’s Strong Fist Technique. So in theory she’d be able to copy that no problem. No different than Sasuke copying Lee’s Taijutsu. To the point of copying Rotation? Negatory Starfighter.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As a prodigy with proficient use of the Sharingan at only its infant stage, Sarada should automatically fall in the category of an anomaly in her clan. Therefore, I wouldn't be surprised if she turned up to have the capacity to copy it. Although normally, that shouldn't be possible, as Gentle Fist though copyable, its pinnacle form isn't without the doujutsu providing insight for Chakra Points.