Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As we know mitsuki is the moon and saradas ms design we've seen hints shes the sun. We know sun fighters have higher chakra reserves and vitality. Do you think Sarada already knows byakghou or will have other means to increase it.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it is pretty obvious that she'll get the seal now since they planted the byakugou plot seed few chapters back.

the seal is probably going to get some kind of otsutsuki boost as well. not a coincidence the byakugou seal and the karma seal have the exact same shape, sarada needs it + the new otsutsuki boost in order to fight otsutsuki enemies.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura has better chakra than Boruto according to the stats. If we ignore that, she will get Byakugou and it may act as a cure to MS blindness in the rehash. The Otsustsuki have been underwhelming so she won't need much to fight them. As for Mitsuki he is supposed to be the moon, but is more like the yang.

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura has better chakra than Boruto according to the stats. If we ignore that, she will get Byakugou and it may act as a cure to MS blindness in the rehash. The Otsustsuki have been underwhelming so she won't need much to fight them. As for Mitsuki he is supposed to be the moon, but is more like the yang.
Why do you think mitsuki will be the sun?

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that her eyes are linked to a curse mark that is similar to byakugo. You know how the sharingan originates from the Juubi? The Juubi in tree form passively absorbs chakra also. Byakugo may also be linked to the juubi. Remember that the Juubi is powerful in yin and yang. It seems that Sarada has the yin and yang affinity also. So I think that her curse mark/byakugo will be connected to the juubi.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it is pretty obvious that she'll get the seal now since they planted the byakugou plot seed few chapters back.

the seal is probably going to get some kind of otsutsuki boost as well. not a coincidence the byakugou seal and the karma seal have the exact same shape, sarada needs it + the new otsutsuki boost in order to fight otsutsuki enemies.
You are cool.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't, it's actually Buritto, he's Mitsuki's sun. I think by your definition of the sun Mitsuki has SM, bodily powers even healing. He would fit the definiton far better if we go by it. Although, his name Tsuki means moon. I guess he's the Paradox, lol.
Technically you are right but we don't know what kind of archetype they will grow into. I think Mitsuki is classified as a moon type because of how he revolves around Boruto. It gives him a purpose for the time being. I'm hoping he becomes a villain and forces Boruto to challenge him.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Technically you are right but we don't know what kind of archetype they will grow into. I think Mitsuki is classified as a moon type because of how he revolves around Boruto. It gives him a purpose for the time being. I'm hoping he becomes a villain and forces Boruto to challenge him.
I was hoping Burrito's death turns him into a villain, it would be a win win.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As we know mitsuki is the moon and saradas ms design we've seen hints shes the sun. We know sun fighters have higher chakra reserves and vitality. Do you think Sarada already knows byakghou or will have other means to increase it.
She has the sun shape in that one eye. We don't know what the other eye looks like. It does remind me of the seal on Naruto's body in one of his chakra modes. That makes me think it's related to a chakra boost possibly the ten tails. Just saying...
I have a hunch that Boruto and Sarada were gifted with power at birth beyond that of normal shinobi. I think Sarada has the Juubi's body type characteristics that will allow her to develop into a rikudo jin type. That MS could be a rinnegan
Post automatically merged:

I was hoping Burrito's death turns him into a villain, it would be a win win.
Lol he may actually die. I think it would be a good plot twist.

Reactions: Sagebee