Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,307💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the six paths power was passed on as tailed beast chakra. In the Vote2 fight Sasuke filled his susanoo with chakra from all the tailed beast. I think Sarada inherited the chakra that was contained in that form. She may even have the rabbit form. Naruto had yang Kurama in spsm so Boruto inherited the six paths fox.

Reactions: Kakooli

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the six paths power was passed on as tailed beast chakra. In the Vote2 fight Sasuke filled his susanoo with chakra from all the tailed beast. I think Sarada inherited the chakra that was contained in that form. She may even have the rabbit form. Naruto had yang Kurama in spsm so Boruto inherited the six paths fox.
You do know The tail beast chakra never enter Sasuke’s body right. Therefore making your theory void.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto had yin Kurama during the VOTE 2 fight. The yang Kurama was extracted from him by Madara earlier.

Either way, by the time that Boruto was conceived, Naruto had full Kurama.

Boruto did not inherit the fox though. The fox was still inside of Naruto.

By the way, the title of this thread doesn't make sense. The only bijuu that is dead and in need of revival is Kurama as of recently. The other bijuus are alive and well.

Also, can you please reply to my response in the thread about RSM and the thread about Sarada development?

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,307💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto had yin Kurama during the VOTE 2 fight.
That's why Boruto's jougan was said to have some of Kurama's abilities. I suppose he inherited the traits that he had at peak power. Since Naruto had yin Kurama at peak power and Boruto is part Hyuga it makes sense that his dojutsu would have characteristics of yin Kurama.
Boruto did not inherit the fox though. The fox was still inside of Naruto.
He is the fox. Naruto's baryon mode is closer to what I think Boruto and Himawari are. They're not jinchuriki they're part beast.
The other bijuus are alive and well.
Momoshiki consumed them when he fought Boruto. The rest of the chakra is sealed with Kaguya or inside her dimension somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaitto
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's why Boruto's jougan was said to have some of Kurama's abilities. I suppose he inherited the traits that he had at peak power. Since Naruto had yin Kurama at peak power and Boruto is part Hyuga it makes sense that his dojutsu would have characteristics of yin Kurama.

He is the fox. Naruto's baryon mode is closer to what I think Boruto and Himawari are. They're not jinchuriki they're part beast.

Momoshiki consumed them when he fought Boruto. The rest of the chakra is sealed with Kaguya or inside her dimension somewhere.
1. Boruto's jougan was said to have a power "like Kurama's negative emotions sensing". It was not directly confirmed to specifically come from Kurama. Also, Naruto didn't just have yin Kurama at "peak power". By the time Boruto was conceived, Naruto had full Kurama.

2. Naruto is not the fox. The fox was inside of Naruto. The jinchuuriki is not the bijuu themself. The child of a jinchuuriki can be influenced upon conception or in the womb by the chakara of the bijuu, but the child is not necessarily part beast.

3. Momoshiki did not consume them. Gyuki regenerated from a tentacle as he always does. He did not get all of Kurama. He didn't go after the other bijuus. Naruto also retained his bijuu chakaras as shown by him using lava style against Delta.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,307💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto's jougan was said to have a power "like Kurama's negative emotions sensing". It was not directly confirmed to specifically come from Kurama. Also, Naruto didn't just have yin Kurama at "peak power". By the time Boruto was conceived, Naruto had full Kurama.
I think the entire reason Boruto has the Jougan is because of the combination of six paths chakra and yin Kurama being genetically expressed in a byakugan user. It just so happened that Kurama is an empath too.
Naruto is not the fox. The fox was inside of Naruto. The jinchuuriki is not the bijuu themself. The child of a jinchuuriki can be influenced upon conception or in the womb by the chakara of the bijuu, but the child is not necessarily part beast.
Boruto was inside of Hinata's womb and she didn't have any tailed beast chakra but he was born with whiskers and his dojutsu has Kurama traits. An evolutionary leap has occurred because of six paths sage mode, the bond between Naruto and Kurama, his mom being of a Otsutsuki bloodline and the tailed beasts originally being Kaguya's chakra. He inherited power from the two most powerful characters Hagaromo and Kaguya. The tailed beasts share characteristics of both Kaguya and Hagaromo. His dad was a jinchuriki with six paths sage mode. It just makes sense that he would inherit the traits of a tailed beast.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,307💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since Momoshiki consumed the tailed beast chakra maybe they will return in him and Boruto. That would be interesting because it could have an affect on his karma seal. Instead of the karma seal it may become the Kurama seal.