neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1 . How Boruto CQC skills compares to Neji when he was around Boruto's age ?
Prelims Neji w/o Byakugan or Gentle fist casually stomps Weighted Lee who stomps 1T Sarada who stomps Boruto , even w/o her Sharingan or even moderate effort. The difference in skill compared to Neji is pretty huge.

-Neji = most skilled Hyuuga in history. Stunned Kakashi and the other elites with his skill. His skill was already confirmed at the age of 4 , just as toddler Itachi's Hokage level wisdom was confirmed. Kid Neji is worlds superior to Current Boruto so at the same age the gap only grows much widder.

2. How Sarada's shurikenjutsu compares to Itachi's when he was around her age ?
.She is nowhere near Itachi's level who at 13 was already way above his veteran dad meaning Itachi at 11 was either already above him or near. Sarada has ntn to put her on that level compared to a veteran 3T user.

-She has promise tho and can/will surpass Itachi in the future w/work and already evident raw talent w/Shuriken jutsu.

The gap between Boruto and Neji in CQC is widder but both are worlds apart from these to History breaking Geniuses of their clans.

Last edited:

Sof6p

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Prelims Neji w/o Byakugan or Gentle fist casually stomps Weighted Lee who stomps 1T Sarada who stomps Boruto , even w/o her Sharingan or even moderate effort. The difference in skill compared to Neji is pretty huge.

-Neji = most skilled Hyuuga in history. Stunned Kakashi and the other elites with his skill. His skill was already confirmed at the age of 4 , just as toddler Itachi's Hokage level wisdom was confirmed. Kid Neji is worlds superior to Current Boruto so at the same age the gap only grows much widder.

.She is nowhere near Itachi's level who at 13 was already way above his veteran dad meaning Itachi at 11 was either already above him or near. Sarada has ntn to put her on that level compared to a veteran 3T user.

-She has promise tho and can/will surpass Itachi in the future w/work and already evident raw talent w/Shuriken jutsu.

The gap between Boruto and Neji in CQC is widder but both are worlds apart from these to History breaking Geniuses of their clans.
Arguably the best summary I've read.

Reactions: neosmith500

MightGai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1 - Boruto cannot even stand in Neji's shadow Taijutsu wise. Neji is a genius and a master of taijutsu, Boruto's not, and he doesn't have a kurama as a trump card against gentle fist.

2 - I think there is a point where you cannot get better at shurikenjutsu ... I mean, you can make them bend, hit them midair with another shuriken to change directions ... and that's it. Once you master these techniques, it's about using them. I would say that she, being trained by Sasuke, should be at least at Itachi's level when young.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just curious to see what members think.

1 . How Boruto CQC skills compares to Neji when he was around Boruto's age ?

- he is nowhere near Neji level
- he is around Neji level
- he is way above Neji level

2. How Sarada's shurikenjutsu compares to Itachi's when he was around her age ?

- she is nowhere near Itachi level
- she is around Itachi level
- she is way above Itachi level

Say how they compare and reasons why
No where near Neji.

No where near Itachi or Sasuke.

Reactions: Tauren Chieftain

The Paradox

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Forgive me for my long response.

Honestly, that's like comparing apples to oranges for both of them. You have to take into consideration the fact that this new gen has grown in a different era. Even in Naruto's gen, the kids were raised to fight since at least 4 and pushed to their limits in training. Boruto's gen takes a much more lax approach to training. For example: Himawari isn't even training yet from what we know, yet she's of age to enroll in the academy. She also hasn't even really trained with the Hyuga main house.. So you see where I'm getting at right? Neither Boruto or Sarada have grown up in a era where it's important they train every day until exhaustion. So, at their current age; neither meet the level of Neji or Itachi..Who were trained and trained themselves at a young age. Are they close? I guess considering the era they are in. They will reach their levels, don't get me wrong there. Heck, they'll surpass them eventually.. They just aren't on the same level due to their circumstances growing up.

Last edited: