Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Sannin trio were a grouping that was too strong for those below them and too weak for those above them, the idea being that they own well-balanced move sets set limits upon them while keeping anyone below at bay.

Well, that was the idea at least.

Were there any other groups who had a similar style and relationship, such that they existed in their own power bracket and only one could beat the other?

Which hierarchy bracket do the following exist in
- Killer B
- Deidara
- Nagato
- Asuma
- Demon Brothers
- Hidan
- Jirobo

And who is in there with them, such that X>Y>Z>X>Y?

Kin
290💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Sannin trio were a grouping that was too strong for those below them and too weak for those above them, the idea being that they own well-balanced move sets set limits upon them while keeping anyone below at bay.

Well, that was the idea at least.

Were there any other groups who had a similar style and relationship, such that they existed in their own power bracket and only one could beat the other?

Which hierarchy bracket do the following exist in
- Killer B
- Deidara
- Nagato
- Asuma
- Demon Brothers
- Hidan
- Jirobo

And who is in there with them, such that X>Y>Z>X>Y?
Nagatos above sannin. Killer B i would put on the same tier as sannin. Deidara i would on or very close to sannin level. The rest of the list... Asuma, demon brothers, hidan, jirobo are well below sannin.

• Haha
Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nagatos above sannin. Killer B i would put on the same tier as sannin. Deidara i would on or very close to sannin level. The rest of the list... Asuma, demon brothers, hidan, jirobo are well below sannin.
I meant something like Asuma>Kakashi>Zabuza>Asuma, for the second question

Tho it's always interesting to hear such opinions

Reactions: Kyuubishadowclone