LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think sanji's raid suit will look cool asf due to the fact sanji is a character of style.

If the suit his bros gave him looks dorky sanji will probably force franky to make it look stylish.

Keeping with sanji's theme of being the stylish badass.

it will probably look something like this with a long robe coming off it:
You must be registered for see images

Valhalla

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think sanji's raid suit will look cool asf due to the fact sanji is a character of style.

If the suit his bros gave him looks dorky sanji will probably force franky to make it look stylish.

Keeping with sanji's theme of being the stylish badass.

it will probably look something like this with a long robe coming off it:

Question to you LordRaikage.

The Sanji Raid Suit Hate is doesn't make sense to me. Why is it cool for Zoro to grow in strength from a Sword, Franky with his tech, Nami with a piece of a soul, Usopp with his plants, Chopper with his Medicine, and the rest due to Devil Fruits. But god forbid Sanji get a battle suit lol?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The Sanji Raid Suit Hate is doesn't make sense to me. Why is it cool for Zoro to grow in strength from a Sword, Franky with his tech, Nami with a piece of a soul, Usopp with his plants, Chopper with his Medicine, and the rest due to Devil Fruits. But god forbid Sanji get a battle suit lol?
I think the only one hating the raid suit is Sanji

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

A "sword" doesn't make Zoro stronger, Zoro makes himself stronger. He trains his mind and body and uses a sword to channel his energy.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the pictures of the suits and jackets, some really nice designs. But I believe we already seen Sanji in a raidsuit on a colorspread. I have to google it.

Oda already did this once:

Not sure if he will stick to it or if the design will change.