[Discussion] Sanji's Diable jambe and haki..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i--------------->.

see how zoro uninentionally used conqueror haki and mixed it wit teh asura sword style??????????....

i'm saying sanji could use teh same ting wit diable jambe...

also when sanji doez teh spin movement to heat up his leg.... couldn't that have something to do with haki????????..

You must be registered to see images

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sanji don't have Conqueror Haki. But I have to say he should also have conqueror Haki as Roger had guys like Rayleigh, Shanks, Oden, Bullet who can all use Conqueror Haki. So far only 2 ppl in SHs crew have this ability unlocked n one of them is still clueless. This is why I said in another thread that after the raid is over both Sanji n Zoro needs to train with that Yakuza Boss n learn the advance lvl of Haki from him.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Conquerors haki is rare though. Would be weird for le cook to have it.
I assumed that was supposed to be his Vinsmoke abilities coming to fruition.
Sanji don't have Conqueror Haki. But I have to say he should also have conqueror Haki as Roger had guys like Rayleigh, Shanks, Oden, Bullet who can all use Conqueror Haki. So far only 2 ppl in SHs crew have this ability unlocked n one of them is still clueless. This is why I said in another thread that after the raid is over both Sanji n Zoro needs to train with that Yakuza Boss n learn the advance lvl of Haki from him.
Bros u never know what sanji did during 2 years skip...and u all seem to forget that he was taught by enporio evankov who himself was so close to monkey d dragon..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bros u never know what sanji did during 2 years skip...and u all seem to forget that he was taught by enporio evankov who himself was so close to monkey d dragon..
Zoro was also taught by Mihawk yet he don't have a clue he got Conqueror Haki. This only means he was never trained to use Conqueror Haki. Even Mihawk was never shown to exhibit Conqueror Haki so far. But at this point Oda is just throwing stuffs. Every other guy has Conqueror Haki post TS. So you never know Mihawk, Iva, Sanji all of them might have Conqueror Haki.

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yea but she isn't that strong fam. We saw the dude just run from them most ge time and learned his flying steps thing from escaping. Meanwhile zoro was fighting daily.

Ivankov got smacked by Akainu.