Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:| obviously dragon

Now as for armies go hmmm need more info
Lmao no we really don't. That fodder Germa Army can't even conquer the North Blue. And needs to work under a Yonkou just to do so.

Meanwhile the Revolutionaries have the World Government shitting their pants.

OT: Sabo wipes the floor with Sanji's dad while Dragon watches.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao no we really don't. That fodder Germa Army can't even conquer the North Blue. And needs to work under a Yonkou just to do so.

I thought they had north blue .-. Or had it previously

Also even if fodder they r clones a cloned army is insane and also numbers keep that in mind also in audition to technology

And while judge seem to be weak physically mentally he's been compared to vegapunk who is most likely smartest man in onepiefe world

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That 'fodder' army is one of the most feared armies in the New world.

Saying that they 'can't even' conquer the North Blue , the strongest of the 4 seas before the red line, makes it sound like it's an easy feat. Name any other army that conquered an entire sea in One Piece please.

Need to work under a yonkou to do so, I think that is by far the safest bet if you're not as strong as a yonkou and not suicidal enough to challenge one.

Revolutionary army is a guerilla group which sabotages important points of the WG. The liberation of Teuilla Wolf wasn't as impressive as ending the war on Broc Coli Island if you compare the military strength. If Germa 66 would turn against the WG they can achieve the same results if they would opperste from the shadows.

So all in all I have no idea what you're basing your post on and it also has nothing to do with Dragon Vs Judge.

But based on appearances, story, feats I would pick Dragon over Judge with ease.

A v i

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd be disappointed if Dragon is less powerful than prime Garp and Judge doesn't even belong to that league. I don't even think he's the strongest among Vinsmokes.

lelerskates

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That 'fodder' army is one of the most feared armies in the New world.

Saying that they 'can't even' conquer the North Blue , the strongest of the 4 seas before the red line, makes it sound like it's an easy feat. Name any other army that conquered an entire sea in One Piece please.

Need to work under a yonkou to do so, I think that is by far the safest bet if you're not as strong as a yonkou and not suicidal enough to challenge one.

Revolutionary army is a guerilla group which sabotages important points of the WG. The liberation of Teuilla Wolf wasn't as impressive as ending the war on Broc Coli Island if you compare the military strength. If Germa 66 would turn against the WG they can achieve the same results if they would opperste from the shadows.

So all in all I have no idea what you're basing your post on and it also has nothing to do with Dragon Vs Judge.

But based on appearances, story, feats I would pick Dragon over Judge with ease.
shut the fuck up fappy.