keshav31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As we know sanji is going to fight Big mom ship.If big mom ship consist of just those two leading then sanji co can win but if there are more powerful people then may be sanji co escape with the help of jinbe.As jinbe can be heading towards luffy & find sanji & co in bind So jinbe save them with using his fishman karate.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm against that tbh. I would be disappointed to find out that Sanji needed rescuing again. They should be waiting at Zou right now.

Wretched

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chopper and nami getting knocked out and then sanji protecting them with literally everything he got would be soo darn awesome it will make up for the losses earlier.
But then again chopper is pretty strong he can destroy the ship alone if he goes monster point.

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like this even more but why Aokiji would do that.Well thats true that he like SH & also he know many things as he is not the part of navy.But these can't be enough reason
For starters, Aokiji is working with the BB pirates. Burgess directly implied that and Aokiji just so happened to arrive in PH(to capture Caesar) which is very close to Dressrosa. I think Aokiji and Burgess on the mission together while heading to Dressrosa to get Burgess, Aokiji will see the Sunny Team with Caesar being chased by Big Mam's ship. Aokiji knows that its better for the SHs to have Caesar instead of Big Mam or BB so he'll help them escape.

Akuma

Legendary
Kin
279💸
Kumi
803💴
Trait Points
46⚔️
For starters, Aokiji is working with the BB pirates. Burgess directly implied that and Aokiji just so happened to arrive in PH(to capture Caesar) which is very close to Dressrosa. I think Aokiji and Burgess on the mission together while heading to Dressrosa to get Burgess, Aokiji will see the Sunny Team with Caesar being chased by Big Mam's ship. Aokiji knows that its better for the SHs to have Caesar instead of Big Mam or BB so he'll help them escape.
lord, proof please ;-;

keshav31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well if aokiji would have said something to burgess or BB that doesn't mean he will join BB.It might be aokiji planing something & BB pirates are just pawns.

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lord, proof please ;-;
.......It was in the coliseum...

Teach: "ZEHAHAHA!! Shiliew is the same isn't he?"

Burgess: "WEHA I guess your right...but this AOKIJI!! He aint someone we can trust!!"

Well if aokiji would have said something to burgess or BB that doesn't mean he will join BB.It might be aokiji planing something & BB pirates are just pawns.
I explained all my points here.

keshav31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
.......It was in the coliseum...

Teach: "ZEHAHAHA!! Shiliew is the same isn't he?"

Burgess: "WEHA I guess your right...but this AOKIJI!! He aint someone we can trust!!"

I explained all my points here.
I have read it before as well.Ok you can connect the dots like this but doesn't means its true as whole