-Akuma-

Elite
Kin
958๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
9๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
65โš”๏ธ
Location: Middle of Dressorsa (Where G4 Luffy and Doffy took place after Dofy got sent flying)
Restriction: No hardening for Sai so basically Sai during the coliseum fight
Distance: 10M

This is old pointy head Chinjao, Sai pre hardening and Current Sanji and Franky (Shogun and everything).

Scenario 2: Current Sai
Scenario 3: Same as scen 2 bout add Brook to the SH team
Scenario 4: Same as scen 3 but add Ideo to the Happo Navy team

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Sanji alone would honestly win. Adding franky with radical beam is overkill, None of the 2 are able to react to his speed, plus his CoO is advance by both feats and hype. When he avoids don's pointy head, the rest of his body will become wide open, which would let sanji to finish it with a muuton shot and have him burned significantly withh DJ. Sai gets blitzed like there's no tomorrow. Don haven't shown the ability to cover his entire body would koka, which means that he will get bruned like a fish.

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Why? Only time will tell if Sanji has the power to solo both of the characters you mentioned in the OP. In my opinion Sanji can't solo Don Chinjao & Don Sai just like Zoro can't solo Don Chinjao and Don Sai.
By portrayal though, zoro beat pics rather easily and pica was a top executive, where as chinjao had trouble with Lao g who isn't a top executive and sai did beat him rather quickly but still I think zoro is better than the both of them combined given the state in dress rosa. With prime chinjao maybe not...

Sanji though hasn't had enough screen time for me to make a guess at his ability but he is lower than zoro. It's basically who wins, sanjis kick vs sais kick and sanjis kick vs chinjoas drill, I'm not sure he can beat the drill yet...

Reactions: Magi

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
By portrayal though, zoro beat pics rather easily and pica was a top executive, where as chinjao had trouble with Lao g who isn't a top executive and sai did beat him rather quickly but still I think zoro is better than the both of them combined given the state in dress rosa. With prime chinjao maybe not...

Sanji though hasn't had enough screen time for me to make a guess at his ability but he is lower than zoro. It's basically who wins, sanjis kick vs sais kick and sanjis kick vs chinjoas drill, I'm not sure he can beat the drill yet...
Chinjao complained multiple times during the fight that his age got the better of him and he was still messed up after Luffy's fight.

A fresh Chinjao would wreck Lao G as easily as Sai did.

Besides a casual headbutt from Chinjao did as much damage to Pica's arm as Luffy and Zoro did with their stronger attacks.

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Chinjao complained multiple times during the fight that his age got the better of him and he was still messed up after Luffy's fight.

A fresh Chinjao would wreck Lao G as easily as Sai did.

Besides a casual headbutt from Chinjao did as much damage to Pica's arm as Luffy and Zoro did with their stronger attacks.
yeah I did say with prime chinjao maybe not. Like i mean, I did put that in there right...

oh and luffys attack on pica and chinjao's attack on pica aren't on the scale on sanzen sekai, the busted a limb and the head, zoro destroyed the whole body.

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
yeah I did say with prime chinjao maybe not. Like i mean, I did put that in there right...

oh and luffys attack on pica and chinjao's attack on pica aren't on the scale on sanzen sekai, the busted a limb and the head, zoro destroyed the whole body.
That's just the matter of where the attack landed.

Chinjao attacked the center of his palm, and he is able to split an 'continent' if he attacked him where Zoro attacked him it would also destroyed the body. Same goes for Luffy.

Zoro just benefits from the fact that he uses cutting attacks while the other 2 use blunt force. Which make it way harder to destroy stuff like that.

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
That's just the matter of where the attack landed.

Chinjao attacked the center of his palm, and he is able to split an 'continent' if he attacked him where Zoro attacked him it would also destroyed the body. Same goes for Luffy.

Zoro just benefits from the fact that he uses cutting attacks while the other 2 use blunt force. Which make it way harder to destroy stuff like that.
Doesn't change the fact that zoros attack did more damage to picas golem. Whether or not he benefits from swords slashes is irrelevant. Don chinjao may have been able to split a continent in his glory days, but as we have seen it isn't the case anymore because all he broke was picas arm.

Remember the argument isnt that luffy and chinjoa can't be as destructive as zoro, i was simply saying their attacks against pica weren't as destructive.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Doesn't change the fact that zoros attack did more damage to picas golem. Whether or not he benefits from swords slashes is irrelevant. Don chinjao may have been able to split a continent in his glory days, but as we have seen it isn't the case anymore because all he broke was picas arm.

Remember the argument isnt that luffy and chinjoa can't be as destructive as zoro, i was simply saying their attacks against pica weren't as destructive.
Only because they didn't target the same spot. If Zoro was aiming for the head it would also be just the head that would come off. If Chinjao hit him in the chest he would have broke the statue.

Besides he might not be in his prime anymore but I reckon he can still destroy 10% of a small city with that drill and that is just how big pica is.

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Only because they didn't target the same spot. If Zoro was aiming for the head it would also be just the head that would come off. If Chinjao hit him in the chest he would have broke the statue.

Besides he might not be in his prime anymore but I reckon he can still destroy 10% of a small city with that drill and that is just how big pica is.
Zoro broke more than just the head, he broke the whole body plus the arm multiple times.

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yes. but you're not reading buddy. You've missed the point 3 times now.

Bottom line: Chinjao is not that weak. He wouldnt lose to Lao G in top condition.
I didn't miss that point, I already in my original post said prime chinjao + sai might be stronger than zoro. The word might only stems from the fact that we haven't seen all of zoros ability yet.