Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sandy Shores

Here the desert meets the sea in unspectacular fashion. There is little in the way of life in the area, though nomadic clans occasionally camp here to fish during the season of the salmon run, where countless fish travel up the bay to spawn. A few fishermen’s huts can be seen along the shoreline, though most are abandoned for most of the year.

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Note: Resetting with new bio that changed over since the start of the last ark: The Lilac Bolt Lightning

------------------------------

Waking up upon the shoreline, lightning slowly opened here eyes, her memory fuzzy and broken and her head hurting from the confusion she arose to a fire nearby and the tall out light of a large figure walking around in circles around her, the creation Ifrit carefully guarding lightning whilst she was unconscious, her mighty friend and part of her soul kept at bay any who dare to attempt to approach her whilst she remained unconscious and due to his monstrous size and appearance nothing and no one attempted at all out of curiously or ill will to approach. Holding a hand to her head she spoke softly to her friend..

Where are we Ifrit ? how long have I been out like this? what happened exactly I cannot remember anything recently?

You have been unconscious for days as to where we are I have yet any knowledge and understanding of that but there are settlements near by which could offer some clues.

Lightning slowly staggered to here feet, but Ifrit wrapped his arm around her and raised her to his back, she climbed on his shoulder and rest atop his brow, she ushered him to make his way to the nearest settlement and as she did Ifrit clawed at the sand swiping a wave of sand upon the fire and removing all trace of their presence.