Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Junko: Ah great another one of these morons..

A cold voice echoed into the training grounds as a blonde haired woman strolled in. She had a dense look in her eyes as she spotted the new trainee in the arts of Bushido. She walked closer and with a look at him she wasn’t sure he was ready for this type of training. Junko simply signed and clapped her hands summoning forth a katana of her own, along with a vile of smoke as she “magically” changed into her Samurai Kimono.

Junko: Greetings young Samurai! I am Sensei Enoshima, and from here on out I will be teaching the arts of Bushido but before we start into some of the basics of Samurai Training I must ask of you. What made you pick this path? Are you on the side of darkness as a Rounin or in the Light as a loyal Samurai?

She asked in a sudden changed of tone with a more calmer tone compared to her introduction, though this wasn’t new to her due to her ever so changing personality.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rikuo heard a sentence echoing around the entire training ground, saying that he was a moron or something. Hearing this, Rikuo merely gave off a grin as the sensei had appeared in front of him. As soon as she appeared, she immediately summoned a sword and got onto asking questions. Without any thinking or hesitation, Rikuo replies back.

"I am Rikuo of the Nura family. The only reason I went Samurai is that I despise shinobis as they had killed my loved ones. I grew up with hatred in my heart, I choose the path of the Samurai as my father was a samurai himself and I prefer close combat over using some 'magical' elements to fight for you. I believe in the strength and the physical capability of a person, the opponent should shudder by taking a mere look at the power a Samurai holds. I am neither in the dark nor in the light of the two paths, I am just in the middle, I do what I want to do and what I think is right. Though I am loyal to my village, I want to be a commander of a faction. Moreover, I like swords and I think I am one with it."

After saying this, Rikuo folds his hands as the wind blows across his face, making his long and unusual hair to tousle around.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Junko: Pft such a sad tale of revenge and killing yadadadada, alright then i shall be instructing you personally on the art of samurai so that you may follow the path and do as you please. We shall start with some basics as always the general basics for samurai is following the way of kendo and its stances. so firstly stand straight towards me with your shoulders parallel to your feet. Then place your right foot slightly forwards whilst shuffling it a few paces and not lifting and at the same time shuffle your left foot backwards.

Junko said as she got up and began demonstrating her instructions towards her student.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rikuo didn't care about the personality of his sensei and instead does what he has been instructed to do. He relaxes himself and faces towards his sensei. He then starts to push his right foot slightly in the forward direction and at the same time, pushes his left foot backwards slowly by a few steps without rising both of the feet finally achieving a stance with both of the legs wide apart.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Junko: Good work, this is the basic posture of samurai now clench your fists and to your sides and the outer hand facing downwards. Then take your left hand placing it onto the scabbard at your left side and taking your right to unsheave your katana, whilst taking a vicegrip at a 45 degree angel at the base of the hilt and unsheave the katana. As you bring it fully out the scabbard bring your left hand taking the same grip to the bottom of the hilt and then level the hilt to your belly at about a fist distance away then raise the blade to point at my throat and keep that stance with the same posture maintaining the square posture of having your shoulders parallel like this diagram below:
You must be registered for see images

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rikuo while maintaining the gap between his feet, follows his sensei's instructions and places his left land on the scabbard of the sword attached to his left hip and clenches it to an extent. He then makes use of his right hand and places it on the handle of the sword and then draws it out slowly. As he fully draws it, Rikuo relaxes his left hand and grabs the bottom part of the handle while his right hand clenches the upper part of the handle. Rikuo then positions the sword in the center in such a way that the handle would be pointing at his belly though the tip of the sword would be facing the sensei's throat.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Junko: Good work, now that the basic position has been attained we shall move onto basic attack and defence. For attack i want you to raise your sword above your head keeping it in the center of your body and your right left hand just above your head and then as you bring it down step forward with your right foot first into the attack aiming for this dummies head and then step backwards with your left foot first then bringing your sword back to the same starting position aiming for the neck. this in kendo is known as Men-do

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't really understand what you meant after the first strike but meh.. o_o

Rikuo with his current position, raises up his sword in such a way that his right hand would be slightly above that of his head. With the height at which his sword is right now present, Rikuo starts to bring down the sword gaining momentum along the way whilst putting forth the right leg even more to cover some land. The sword would then hit the dummy's head, cutting it into two parts. Rikuo then steps backward and once again rises up his sword and brings it down, aiming at the dummy's shoulder area this time to cut it.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Junko: Good now for a defense i will use the same attack on you and what i want you to do is bring your sword upwards in the center line of your body and as my sword comes down at you pivot your right hand whilst maintaining your left strong to tap the sword outwards giving you the opening to attack and in that moment bring your sword back centrally and lift up to your head and bring down towards my head but only do the motion without the speed and stop at my head please

*takes the basic stance and brings up my sword and steps forwards into the cut as i bring down my sword slowly*

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Rikuo sees his sensei doing the very same technique which he had done, he had noticed that she was doing it like it was some child's play, of course, it was all due to practice and skills. As the sword nears, Rikuo holds the sword in the center line of his body and lifts it up near to his head while slightly slanting his right hand to angle it a bit, then Rikuo kind of pushes it forward near the incoming sword attack to deflect it off to the side. Rikuo then once again lifts his sword near to his hands and brings it down quickly aiming at sensei's head. As the sword approaches sensei's head, Rikuo immediately stiffens up his hands and makes an attempt to pull his hands backwards creating an opposing force that would stop his momentum. The sword would stop just above sensei's head.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Junko: Now then lets get down to business:
(Kossetsu Ashige) - Fracture Strike
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will draw their sword and release a pressurised cresent blade of chakra at the target causing them to be hit with a strong force of chakra.(The technique is capable of countering Ninjutsu B rank and below due to the chakra charge)
Note: Can only be used by samurai biographies
Note: Usable only 3 times per battle

For this technique you basically concentrate and channel your chakra into your blade. Then begin to condence the chakra making it more powerful and with the kendo stance Sha no Kame in the diagram above as a means to wield the blade and swing the katana outwards and slashing upwards release the pressurised chakra into the shape of a cresent that is shot at the wooden dummy and then when done bring your katana back to the center position pointing to my throat.

Last edited:

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rikuo whilst holding the sword using both of his hands, widens the gap between his legs and faces slightly towards his right. He then brings it down in an arc like manner to his right side and makes it parallel to his shoulders at the waist level. Once in this stance, Rikuo channels chakra into the sword and swings it forwards in an arc like manner, releasing the chakra blast towards the wooden dummy. The dummy would eventually get hit by it and get destroyed, Rikuo would then hold his sword in the center line of his body with the tip facing sensei's throat and the the handle facing Rikuo's belly.

"Sensei, I have a question. Is it necessary for me to perform this stance before the actual performance of the technique? I would like to do in single handed if possible."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Rikuo whilst holding the sword using both of his hands, widens the gap between his legs and faces slightly towards his right. He then brings it down in an arc like manner to his right side and makes it parallel to his shoulders at the waist level. Once in this stance, Rikuo channels chakra into the sword and swings it forwards in an arc like manner, releasing the chakra blast towards the wooden dummy. The dummy would eventually get hit by it and get destroyed, Rikuo would then hold his sword in the center line of his body with the tip facing sensei's throat and the the handle facing Rikuo's belly.

"Sensei, I have a question. Is it necessary for me to perform this stance before the actual performance of the technique? I would like to do in single handed if possible."
Junko: No its not needed but for training its nice to see you at least try! Now moving onto the next:

(Hadan no Jutsu) - Rapture Technique
Range: Short
Description: After envoking the samurai saber technique to use the chakra flow and then the user swings their sword and strikes his/her opponent.
(The technique is capable of countering Ninjutsu B rank and below due to the chakra charge)
Note: Can only be used by Samurai Biographies.
Note: Usable only 3 times per battle.

For this technique i want you to take the same pose again and concentrate your chakra into your katana, this is basically similar to the samurai saber but less powerful and then by raising your sword above your head or in any postion you wish swing the katana forwards to release the energy whilst striking at one the wooden dummies and as you swing it down step into the attack, then when done step backwards with small steps and return to the position to await further instructions

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Listening to the answer, Rikuo was like o_o

"Great..."

Rikuo once again places his sword parallel to his shoulders at the waist length and begins to channel chakra into it. After that, Rikuo raises up the sword in an arc like manner and lifts it above his head with his two fist clenching the handle. He then brings it down quickly upon the wooden dummy while releasing the collected energy and steps forward in order to increase the attack area of the sword on the head. Once the dummy gets split into half, Rikuo takes a few steps backwards and waits for his sensei's instructions.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Junko: Time for the most commonly used samurai technique and the basic technique for use in the land of iron the samurai saber technique:

(Samurai Guntou no Jutsu) Samurai Sabre Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: This technique is unique to samurai, which employs the concept of chakra flow techniques similar to the flying sparrow and Kusanagi: Chidori katana. Through the use of chakra flow the user channels their chakra through their swords his extends the reach and the cutting ability of the blade, and also allows the user to fire crescents of chakra whenever the blade is swung. This released chakra is capable of great destruction as shown from how it destroyed a stone pillar. The samurai have also shown the ability to use shape transformation, as they can form their chakra blades into giant buzz saws, broad swords, spiked shafts, and axes. This ability allows them to rely on smaller swords while retaining greater reach, damage, and surprise attacks as needed.(The technique is capable of countering Ninjutsu of A rank and below due to the chakra charge technique).
Note: Can only be taught and used by a Samurai Bio

The samurai saber technique is the same as the other chakra charging techniques but this one takes on a more physical form around the blade. And there are various different ways to shape your chakra for example, you could form it into a buzzsaw to make it cut easier through things, or form into a dual headed axe for more brutal approach, but aswell as that you can release chakra cresents that are as strong as any elemental or non elemental ninjutsu. So what i want you to do is practice concentrating your chakra into your sword and then using shape manipulation to form first a buzzsaw and test on one the wooden dummies, then the dual headed axe and test it on a second wooden dummy and then finally releasing a chakra slash of energy to cut through a third.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rikuo closes his eyes and starts to channel lots of chakra into his sword and let's it flow around the sharp edges and also surrounding the sword. After a while, a white-ish aura of chakra starts to get slowly visible on the outer surface of the sword which starts to give of a flowing vibe, like that of a water. He then manipulates the chakra coating in such a way that there would ups and down on the chakra coat which would eventually start to rotate, giving it a chain saw sort of feeling. Rikuo then slowly walks towards the first dummy and slightly slashes it by swinging it from the right using his right hand, attacking the dummy on it's left side. Upon contact, the chain saw like structure cuts up the entire side of the dummy due to the high spinning speed. The dummy unable to balance due to one of it's part missing, falls onto the ground.

"Amazing"

Rikuo then proceeds to shape shift the chakra coated sword into that of a double headed axe by focusing the chakra near the tip of the sword and making it grow outwards in an slightly arc like structure giving rise to an axe. Rikuo then clenches the sword with both of his hands and swings it in an arc from his left while aiming at the dummy's head, beheading it. After this, Rikuo would focus even more chakra into the sword and then swing it in an arc like manner releasing off a chakra wave that would head towards the third dummy at a high speed and slash it in half.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Junko: Good work remember with that technique there are plenty more varieties that could be done such as spears , shields even a form of crossbow to shoot bolts of chakra. But now we move onto one the best skills in the Samurai's movepool the Art of Iaido.

Iaidō (Art of Quick Draw and re-sheathing the sword) is constructed of smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade via a quick and swift flick to the ground on your right or left side, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard. The way this ability works is that dependant upon your ranking depends on the speed and level of effectiveness against enemy ninja. In close range if your as strong or higher level than your opponent you can effectively counter the ninja from using hand seals and resort to trying to counter the attack through similar means of kenjutsu or using a weapon or merely dodging and thus rendering your opponent useless against you. Its a perfect method in drawing a battle with a ninja into close combat and keeping it if you continously press them into the situation.

(Iaidō) - Art of Quick Draw and re-sheathing the sword
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: Iaidō is a form of kenjutsu where the user quick draws the blade extremely fast to strike, then re-sheathing it. This method prevents enemies from using hand seals, thus preventing them from using Ninjutsu making it highly effective against enemy ninja. General Mifune of the Land of Iron is a master of this style, making him highly effective against even ninja of caliber of Sasuke Uchiha and Hanzō the Salamander. (The speed of the technique is equivilant to that of the rank of the user)
Note: Can only be used by Samurai biographies

We will begin firstly with the stance, similar to the basic stance which i will provide again with clear instruction

Chudan no Kamae:
the wielder of the katana has their right foot out infront of them and their left foot slightly behind them with the heal slightly raised off the floor and left leg slightly bent. The holding of the katana itself has the hilt leveled near your waist, an inch and half below your belly button and then held about 2-3 inches infront with the sword pointed 45 degrees upwards towards the targets throat. it is the most commonly used form due to its ability to be in the middle of all incoming attacks and can easily defend them.

Then after attaining this form i want you to place your left hand on the scabbard with your thumb pressed up against the tsuba with your right hand on the hilt and then i want you to push the Tsuba with your left thumb so its slightly unsheaved and as you do pull the katana out of the scabbard fully before raising it to above your right shoulder with the blade facing forwards and then turning it around as you change the hold to show your back hand to the outside and bringing the katana down in a diagonal slash which will be the inital attack to cut through your opponentm then when your done i want you to do a swift and quick flick of the katana to your right side to represent the cleaning of the blood from the blade and then quickly change your hold to a reverse grip and slowly guide the blade into the scabbard and again switch your hold to the original so that you can then be ready to counter your opponent or prepare to fight another and ending the ritual of Iaido.

Follow this method for a complete set of 5 times and start with a slow step for every movement so you get the basics down and then with each try increase your speed so that you end on your fifth attempt having increased your speed 5 times and making use of iaido more fluidly. For the initial cutting practice on this line of bamboo canes.

After you are done with those 5 of that move, I want you to do the following set of moves, which is called Happō-Giri (Cutting in Eight Different Directions). Each cut is a simple strike from the top of the head straight down the centre line, with the bokken ending parallel to the floor at roughly the same height as the lower abdomen. The order of the strikes is north, south, east, west, southeast, northwest, southwest, northeast, finally returning - without performing a ninth cut - to the original position (north).

First, Kirioroshi (Makkōgiri):
You bring the sword above your head again and slash your sword vertically down, aiming at the top/center of the head.
With this move you can also cut their wrists if they have their hands in front of them etc. After the move, return to the basic starting stance as we learned in the very beginning.

Second, Migi Kesagiri:
With this, you again raise the sword above your head turn it a little to the right and bring it down towards their left shoulder/neck area,
creating a diagonal slash going from the right to the left. After the move, return to the basic starting stance as we learned in the very beginning.

Third, Hidari Kesagiri:
This is almost the same but you do the move from the left.
So you again raise the sword above your head turn it a little to the left and bring it down towards their right shoulder/neck area, creating a diagonal slash going from the left to the right. After the move, return to the basic starting stance as we learned in the very beginning.

Fourth, Migi Ichimonji:
You move your blade swinging it horizontally from the right to the left, cutting the trunk area of the enemy. With this you can also cut the tendencies of the arms as well. After the move, return to the basic starting stance as we learned in the very beginning.

Fifth, Hidari Ichimonji:
The same move but you invert your position and movement.
You move your blade swinging it horizontally from the left to the right, cutting the trunk area of the enemy. After the move, return to the basic starting stance as we learned in the very beginning.

Sixth, Migi Gyakugesa:
Here you do a diagonal slash coming from below, the right side of you, rising to the left.
You aim at the torso area of the enemy. After the move, return to the basic starting stance as we learned in the very beginning.

Seventh, Hidari Gyakugesa:
Here it is the same. You do a diagonal slash coming from below, the left side of you, rising to the right.
You aim at the torso area of the enemy. After the move, return to the basic starting stance as we learned in the very beginning.

Eighth, Tsuki:
With this move, you simply thrust your sword in to the enemy.
You can aim in several different locations such as the throat, chest, stomach, limbs and what ever. After the move, return to the basic starting stance as we learned in the very beginning.

Excālibur1

Legendary
Kin
34💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry about the late reply, got too lazy.

Rikuo slides down his right leg slightly forward and his left slightly backward to gain some gap between the two legs, aiming to get more balance. He then places his left hand on the scabbard of the sword and slides it upwards until the thumb of his hand reaches the edge of the scabbard. Rikuo then slightly pushes his thumb finger upward so that the sword can slightly be revealed. He then grabs the handle of the sword using his right hand and slowly brings it out so as to get used to it. After drawing it, Rikuo performs a diagonal slash from the right side to the wooden cane, cutting it in half smoothly. After this, Rikuo holsters the sword back into the scabbard slowly and maintains his posture whilst doing so. Rikuo then goes ahead and performs the same technique three more times to get used to this posture. For the fifth time, he once again draws out the sword but very very quickly and performs a diagonal slash from the right to the last wooden cane in the blink of an eye, cutting it clean. Rikuo then swiftly slash the air to his right in an arc and then holsters back the sword into the scabbard and let's go of it as the work is done. Seeing his power, Rikuo is slightly shocked but then grins seeing that a talent was hiding inside him, just for it come out some time.

First, Kirioroshi (Makkōgiri)

Listening to the further instructions of his sensei, Rikuo grabs his sword and brings it out and places it in the center line of his body while grabbing the handle with both of his hands. He then places the sword in such a way that the tip would point at the throat of the sensei while the handle would point at his belly. Rikuo then lifts the sword high in the air and then brings it down at once at the head of the wooden dummy cutting it in half.

Second, Migi Kesagiri

After the first strike, Rikuo brings back the sword to his usual position and then lifts it up in the air once again and brings it downwards but slightly to the right so as to destroy the left shoulder of the dummy. After this, he returns back to his original posture.

Third, Hidari Kesagiri

Rikuo using both of his hands, lifts up the sword high in the air and then brings it down swiftly while slightly moving the movement of the sword to the left so as to hit the right shoulder of the dummy. Once it hits, the dummy's arm gets ripped off. After that, Rikuo returns back to his stance.

Fourth, Migi Ichimonji

For this move, Rikuo slightly bends down and then swings his sword to his right without slashing the dummy, then starts to swing it horizontally from his right to the left side and cuts of the torso area of the dummy, slicing it in half perfectly. After this, Rikuo slightly heightens himself back to his original stance.

Fifth, Hidari Ichimonji

Rikuo slightly bends down and then positions the sword to his left. He then quickly slashes horizontally from his left to the right side with his sword to cut the torso of the dummy into half. Rikuo then returns back to his original stance.

Sixth, Migi Gyakugesa

While in his stance, Rikuo brings down the sword in an arc towards his right side near his leg and then starts rising up the sword quickly in a diagonal manner from the right side, rising towards the left side cutting the dummy diagonally. After the sword finally reaches the top end of the dummy, Rikuo then brings back the sword to the center line of his body.

Seventh, Hidari Gyakugesa

Rikuo brings down the sword in an arc towards his left side near his left leg and starts to bring up the sword quickly in an quick slash in a diagonal manner starting from the left side while rising it up towards the right cutting the dummy in a diagonal like manner. Rikuo then brings back the sword to the center line of his body and prepares himself for the final step he has to do.

Eighth, Tsuki

Rikuo while in his basic stance, brings the sword close to his head though parallel (the sword is beside the right side of his head) using both of his hands and quickly thrusts it forward, piercing it into the center of the stomach area of the dummy making a small hole. Rikuo then slowly removes the sword out of the stomach and brings the sword to the center line of his body as usual.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Junko: Good now the next one:

(Iaigiri) - Iai Beheading Technique
Description: The user using the art of Iaido to quickly draw their katana will then uses both hands to create a downward slash, thus cutting the opponent. This jutsu was strong enough to cut Hanzo's salamander Ibuse head clean open. (The speed of the technique depends upon the users rank meaning the higher the rank the quicker the user can perform the technique)
Note: Can only be used by samurai biographies

Now using the same Chudan no kamae stance placing your left hand on the scabbard and your right hand on hilt and by pressing your thumb up to lightly unsheave the katana follow up with unsheaving it completely in a quick mannor as you have now learnt to do iaido with speed and then raise the katana above your head directly and grab hold of the hilt with your left hand and dring the katana down swiftly cutting down the center of that bamboo cane. then as same with the general iaido a swift and quick flick of the katana to your right hand side to represent the removal of the blood and then finish resheaving the katana.