Ensifer

Veteran
Kin
145💸
Kumi
412💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This episode was so heartwretching, for many many reasons ... alongside the revelation of Ashi's true conception and Jack's despair in refusing to fight the woman that he loves.

You must be registered for see images

Next Week, the grand finale to one of the greatest animated shows in history!

[video=youtube;kpQst99qEgQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpQst99qEgQ[/video]

Ensifer

Veteran
Kin
145💸
Kumi
412💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just made a realization!

A female protagonist voiced by Tara Strong, has round hair, is the daughter of a demon and being controlled against her will by said demon as well ... sounds familiar?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just made a realization!

A female protagonist voiced by Tara Strong, has round hair, is the daughter of a demon and being controlled against her will by said demon as well ... sounds familiar?

Yeah but you think it will go down the same way it's possible see can free her humanity

OT Im pretty bummed I start getting into the series and it's already about to be over also have a feeling it will have a bitter sweet ending. I hope the creator starts a new series to fill the void.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Came in expecting an epic fight with the Guardian...left with an epic fight with Ashi + them feels.

Goddammit, just one episode left. Ugh, why did this final season have to be so short...?

Ensifer

Veteran
Kin
145💸
Kumi
412💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Suspenseful episode. I feel like they can't wrap this show up in one episode but i'm still excited.
I am really hopeful they do a 2-parter for episode 10.

If Adult Swim can get away with that Rick and Morty April Fools shit overwriting all of Dragon Ball Super and Samurai Jack for a week, I am sure they can do so for a week for this series.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well.. it seems that Jack is still a virgin.
maybe ashi can regain herself. I remember there was an episode where aku was sick and Jack accidently swallowed some of his essence as Aku coughed it out and Jack started turning into aku but reversed it once he cound the good inside him. The same could happen with Ashi, but I think she'll die.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
maybe ashi can regain herself. I remember there was an episode where aku was sick and Jack accidently swallowed some of his essence as Aku coughed it out and Jack started turning into aku but reversed it once he cound the good inside him. The same could happen with Ashi, but I think she'll die.
Nice theory hope it works out that way