awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol at the Scotsman XD Too bad I have trouble understanding heavily accented English. Also, Ashi is awesome. I guess next up is resolving Jack's mental issues for good (maybe for a couple of episodes and the rest is finally defeating Aku).

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
on a more serious note did jack accept death?
Well whatever that thing is he's finally given up and accepted I think jack may view it as death but maybe in reality it could be good leading him to the sword. The sword is said not to hurt innocence but it seems hrs lost his so he might meet his end with the sword. As for ashi it seems she will act like long lost voice of innocence he's lost over the years to restore him to what he was.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol at the Scotsman XD Too bad I have trouble understanding heavily accented English. Also, Ashi is awesome. I guess next up is resolving Jack's mental issues for good (maybe for a couple of episodes and the rest is finally defeating Aku).
Jack could die as well. And damn looks like the Scotsman blowed his bagpipes into a whole country or did one woman birth all of them she must have indestructible hips