Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just finished reading first chapter and really hype what's to come. At first not too excited not a big fan of the scifi genre and also not a fan of the feeble main character but so far I like everything I see so far.

So basic gist of the series is that we are in space and samurais are advanced cyborg beings tasked with protecting the universe. These samurais are after these keys to stop some unnamed evil. The main character is frail cyborg boy that gets the samurai upgrade and his adventure starts.

Sidenote do we know if this will be weekly?

Last edited:
Reactions: Avani

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just finished reading first chapter and really hype what's to come. At first not too excited not a big fan of the scifi genre and also not a fan of the feeble main character but so far I like everything I see so far.

So basic gist of the series is that we are in space and samurais are advanced cyborg beings tasked with protecting the universe. These samurais qew after these keys to stop some unnamed evil. The main character is frail cyborg boy that gets the samurai upgrade and his adventure starts.

Sidenote do we know if this will be weekly?
That sums it up pretty well. @MomoSaka

I think it's weekly, but am not sure. The last chapter was around 70+ pages so it may be a monthly release.

Reactions: Sagebee