Sammi beach (Riku's playground)

Never

Supreme
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,769
Reaction score
986
Status
Online
Activity Streak
-looks at Kei- ..Am i..go..ing...to hell? -coughs up more blood-
 

MaroMaru

Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2012
Messages
310
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
-walks away with bow on back-
Goodbye, Tasuke.
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Don't talk like that you're staying here
with me and everyone else
 

Never

Supreme
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,769
Reaction score
986
Status
Online
Activity Streak
plz...ans..wer...
 

Amegakure Madoka Rikuto

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
1,403
Reaction score
25
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
My... My... Medical ninjutsu isn't strong enough to heal everything... I did what I could.
 

MaroMaru

Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2012
Messages
310
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
-looks at riku straight into the eye-
What is it?
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
*puts my hand on his head and a golden glow forms around my hand*
ohhh
You my friend are a special case just like I was
You have three choices
You can go to hell
you can go to heaven
or you can have a second chance at life

(If you check back at older pages of Underworld you'll see that I used it)
 

Never

Supreme
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,769
Reaction score
986
Status
Online
Activity Streak
..Th..third..opti..option...-closes eyes-
 

Amegakure Madoka Rikuto

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
1,403
Reaction score
25
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Riku : If I remember. I asked for you not to attack on my island...
*cracks knuckles and eyes begin to change to dark red*
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
(I don't do anything you just wake up now)

Tasuke.....
 

MaroMaru

Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2012
Messages
310
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He also fought me.
You said i could go.
And if you do kill me, suna won't like it.
 

Never

Supreme
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,769
Reaction score
986
Status
Online
Activity Streak
-Eyes suddenely open and I gasp air- -gasp- -gasp- heh... -falls asleep-
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
stay here rest
*appears beside Riku*
Let him go Riku
As much as I want to kick his ass
I can't
It's not right
 

Amegakure Madoka Rikuto

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
1,403
Reaction score
25
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He also fought me.
You said i could go.
And if you do kill me, suna won't like it.

Who said anything about killing you?
*as a thick mist comes pouring out of his mouth quickly fogging up the area.
than explodes into a giant puddle of water*
*you're unable to see 6 inches in front of you*
Riku : Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!
*laughter comes from all around you*
​
 

MaroMaru

Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2012
Messages
310
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
-tries to run out of the mist-
oh crap.
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
*tears off a bit of my shirt and ties it around my eyes blinding me*
I fight much better with my eyes closed
*listens for any sudden movements*
 

MaroMaru

Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2012
Messages
310
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
-performs a hand seal- but keeps running
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
*hears him and grabs him and teleports out of the mist and throws him over to a tree*
*sigh*
 
Top