Sammi beach (Riku's playground)

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,174 posts 102 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
(btw the way just incase you don't know I'm completely invisible to everybody but Lonely and I can talk but you can't hear me)

Look who's back Tasuke it's your little friend
 

Never

Supreme
32,769 posts 986 reactions
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,769
Reaction score
986
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
-freezes- ...oh...Sh*t
 

MaroMaru

Member
310 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Jul 3, 2012
Messages
310
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
(Okay thanx)

What!?
-Points at Tasuke- You are the murderer!!!
-Jumps back and readys bow- I found you!!
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,174 posts 102 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
bot he picked the wrong time to say something like that
 

Prince Mortuus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,499 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Not now, Micheal.
 

Amegakure Madoka Rikuto

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,403 posts 25 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
1,403
Reaction score
25
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
[I said that before he showed up. I think he'd just see me staring down on Lonely]
 

Never

Supreme
32,769 posts 986 reactions
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,769
Reaction score
986
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
-Turns around to Riku- Of course I regret it. I forgot about it and became a better person. Ive helped so many since then and when HE -points to ryan- came here and explained what he was doing, i turned upside down and cried myself to sorrows.!!!

When you know nothing just stay QUIET!!! -turns back around to ryan-
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,174 posts 102 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
(just leave it it already started now)
 

Amegakure Madoka Rikuto

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,403 posts 25 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
1,403
Reaction score
25
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
-Turns around to Riku- Of course I regret it. I forgot about it and became a better person. Ive helped so many since then and when HE -points to ryan- came here and explained what he was doing, i turned upside down and cried myself to sorrows.!!!

When you know nothing just stay QUIET!!! -turns back around to ryan-


[fine we'll go with it. time for conflict.]
 
Last edited:

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,174 posts 102 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
(you're right conflict it is)
 

MaroMaru

Member
310 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Jul 3, 2012
Messages
310
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
-Has arrow between finger stretched with the bow-
Your head is mine Tasuke.
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,174 posts 102 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Tasuke do you want me to interfere?
 

Never

Supreme
32,769 posts 986 reactions
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,769
Reaction score
986
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Who's side are you on, Riku?

(Thinks: No this is my fight)
 

Prince Mortuus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,499 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Micheal! Stop!
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,174 posts 102 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
right call me if you need me
*floats over to a tree and sits down sharpening my sword getting a front row seat for the show*
 

Amegakure Madoka Rikuto

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,403 posts 25 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
1,403
Reaction score
25
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Riku : One doesn't find the answers he seeks without asking the painful questions.
*eyes still stay dark red but look from Tasuke to the Bounty Hunter*
Riku : Lower your weapon and identify yourself. Or I will not be held responcible for what happens next.
 

MaroMaru

Member
310 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Jul 3, 2012
Messages
310
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
-still got bow pointed at Tasuke-
I am a bounty hunter from sunagakure.
My Name is Ryan.
This Guy is worth 1,000,000.
He is a Murderer
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,174 posts 102 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think we're aware of that Ryan
Godddd!
 

Never

Supreme
32,769 posts 986 reactions
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,769
Reaction score
986
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
(thinks: he's just explaining to riku)

Riku? who's team are you on, quickly.
 
Top