Sammi beach (Riku's playground)

Amegakure Madoka Rikuto

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,403 posts 25 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
1,403
Reaction score
25
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
*grabs Tasuke and closes my eyes and teleports outside in an open grassy area near the forest then I look where the tower was and I see an enormous snake completely engulfed in a dark green demonic aura*
Oh my God
I've never seen anything like it before

*drops on the grass and looks at the Tower*
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?!?!
*gets on his feet and draws his kunai in each hand*
*And eyes begin to glow red*
:mad:
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,174 posts 102 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Those won't help you against that thing
*closes my eyes and begins to channel my grace and then I transform*
You must be registered for see images

And still even this won't do
I'm gonna need some help from an old friend
 

Prince Mortuus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,499 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
An old friend...?
 

Amegakure Madoka Rikuto

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,403 posts 25 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
1,403
Reaction score
25
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hey Tasuke, Keisuke, Shuji, Luna.
I'm honor to fight beside you guys.
I hope y'all got some tricks up your guys sleeves.
*smirks at the giant snake*
 

Prince Mortuus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,499 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ummm.... I hate to say it, but, uh..., I have no jutsus....
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,174 posts 102 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yup an old friend
*I bite my thumb and wipe the blood on my palm and perform five handseals and then slam my hand on the ground*
Kuchiyose no jutsu!
*Smoke appears and when it clears all five of us are standing on top of a dragon's head*
You must be registered for see images
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,174 posts 102 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Amegakure Madoka Rikuto

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,403 posts 25 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
1,403
Reaction score
25
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
(I thought we were limited to what our profiles had)
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,174 posts 102 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
(that's only in actual Battle RP
you can go crazy here)
 

Prince Mortuus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,499 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ok,then.

*Shuji eats a food pill, and gives one to Luna. They then jump off the dragon's head and do a combined transformation, becoming a giant version of Luna*
 
Last edited:

Amegakure Madoka Rikuto

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,403 posts 25 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
1,403
Reaction score
25
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
(Oh well in that case, I'll keep my moves around D-E that's chunin level.)

*Makes a thick mist (Kirigakure No Jutsu) and forms a water sword (Mizu Kuri No Yaiba)*
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,174 posts 102 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
(Look just watch what I do I just make up powers for myself I don't use actual jutsu it's more fun if you don't anyway and it really doesn't matter what post rank your at again be creative of course I still use some jutsus you know like rasengan and shadow clones and what not but that's about it)
 

Prince Mortuus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,499 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
((I didn't use a jutsu....))
 

Amegakure Madoka Rikuto

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,403 posts 25 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
1,403
Reaction score
25
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
(Look just watch what I do I just make up powers for myself I don't use actual jutsu it's more fun if you don't anyway and it really doesn't matter what post rank your at again be creative of course I still use some jutsus you know like rasengan and shadow clones and what not but that's about it)

(yeah but even making up something. It's probably already a jutsu. I don't like to OP myself. Cause everyone tends to make themselves and moves just awesome for no reason. I like to show character. so I keep it at level wise. If that makes sense.)
 

Prince Mortuus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,499 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
((Meh. Makes sense.))
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,174 posts 102 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
(just watch what I do)

*I slap my hands together performing the snake handseal and a forest of wood comes out of the ground and wraps around the snake*
Go Ryuu!
*Ryuu then breathes fire over the snake and the wood is fuelling the fire making it much more hot*
 

Amegakure Madoka Rikuto

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,403 posts 25 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
1,403
Reaction score
25
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
*slaps hands together and does the Ram sign and blast of water shoots out of his mouth*
 

Prince Mortuus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,499 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
*Stomps the ground and a rock wall appears behind the snake*

(Protecting the innocents))
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,174 posts 102 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
*The snake dispells everything and breaks out of it's wooden bonds and quickly slithers towards us*
Keisuke: Ryuu you know what to do
Ryuu: Of course I do
*Ryuu flies high up into the air and then spins around and I jump off his head going extremely fast I use my sword and cut deep into the snake but not enough to kill it*
*The snake then jumps high in the air and I lose my balance and fall off of it and hit the ground my sword still deeply embedded in it*
 
Top