Sammi beach (Riku's playground)

Amegakure Madoka Rikuto

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,403 posts 25 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
1,403
Reaction score
25
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I left them to come and get you so grab on to me and I can get back to them faster
Then I want you to take me to the top of the tower

*grabs on to Kaisuke's sleeve*
Let's warp.
(How are you able to warp?)
 

Prince Mortuus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,499 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
((I know, right?))
*Shuji kicks a rat and Luna bites one in half.*
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,174 posts 102 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It was a special power given to me and only me
inter-dimensional transportation
*teleports back to Shuji, Luna and Tasuke*
 

Prince Mortuus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,499 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Never

Supreme
32,769 posts 986 reactions
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,769
Reaction score
986
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
-still kicking and shooting rats- damn u
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,174 posts 102 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
*puts my hand on the ground and closes my eyes and the rats freeze in position*
They won't stay like this for long
Now take me to the top of the tower
 

Amegakure Madoka Rikuto

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,403 posts 25 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
1,403
Reaction score
25
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
*Warps be with Kaisuke*
Stupid rats!!!
*Kills 2 of them with ease*
 

Prince Mortuus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,499 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That was fun... *Luna barks happily.* Had fun, too, huh? *Luna barks happily again.*
 

Amegakure Madoka Rikuto

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,403 posts 25 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
1,403
Reaction score
25
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
*points towards the staircase*
Head up that I'll hold them off.
*kicking, stabbing and jumping on and off the large rats*
I can catch up!
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,174 posts 102 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's alright I got all of them now follow me
*runs up the stairs*
 

derpderp

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
642 posts 40 reactions
Joined
Jan 8, 2012
Messages
642
Reaction score
40
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i dont understand what is happening here
 

Amegakure Madoka Rikuto

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,403 posts 25 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
1,403
Reaction score
25
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Second floor :
You must be registered for see images


tower roof :
You must be registered for see images
 

Prince Mortuus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,499 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
((Demon hunting RP. Are you in?))
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,174 posts 102 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
*the tower is struck from outside and it begins to fall*
Guys someone grab the dog and then all of you grab me
 

Amegakure Madoka Rikuto

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,403 posts 25 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
1,403
Reaction score
25
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
SHUJI GRAB LUNA! *grabs on to Kaisuke*
*than hold hand out to Shuiji*
 

Prince Mortuus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,499 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Luna come here! *Luna runs to Shuji and Shuji grabs Riku's hand after picking her up.* Good thing I practice that....
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,174 posts 102 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
*grabs Tasuke and closes my eyes and teleports outside in an open grassy area near the forest then I look where the tower was and I see an enormous snake completely engulfed in a dark green demonic aura*
Oh my God
I've never seen anything like it before
 

Prince Mortuus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,499 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I knew I made a mistake....
 
Top