Sammi beach (Riku's playground)

Prince Mortuus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,499 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
*Looks at Tasuke then releases the jutsu.* Why did you try to kill me?
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,174 posts 102 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
*appears behind him*
I don't care what you do to me
I'll still forgive you
Ryuu: Bloody Ages man How's the kids
 

Never

Supreme
32,769 posts 986 reactions
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,769
Reaction score
986
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Aisugōremu: heh they all grown up

Tasuke: Thanks Kei ... so much....

Tasuke: wait Aisugōremu you have kids?

Aisugōremu: Yeh 2 they are my precious little snow men

Tasuke: I never knew that -rubs back of head-
 

Prince Mortuus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,499 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
*Luna barks.* Luna wants an answer.... And so do I.
 

Never

Supreme
32,769 posts 986 reactions
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,769
Reaction score
986
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
-looks at shuji- There was no proper reason, i was gonna kill anyone who had seen my face, so you, riku and the bounty hunter and escape again. I was blinded by hate once more. You can hate me if you want, just know that i am sorry...
 

Prince Mortuus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,499 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hmmm.... *Luna barks.* Really? *Luna barks again.* Ok. Luna forgives you, and I usually go with her. *Shuji smiles.*
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,174 posts 102 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ryuu: Yeah I have one and he's all grown up too
They grow up so fast don't they?
Keisuke: You're alright
Now could you pull this icicle out of my back for me
*turns around*
 

Never

Supreme
32,769 posts 986 reactions
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,769
Reaction score
986
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Tasuke: Thanks Shuji ^^ ... Sh1t -pulls it out- wow I did that heh x.x -faints and falls off golem's shoulder-

Aisugōremu: They do! To fast makes me feel old.
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,174 posts 102 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
*flies down and grabs him in midair*
You really need to be more careful
*lands and puts him down*
Ryuu: Tell me about it
I get old just looking at him
 

Never

Supreme
32,769 posts 986 reactions
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,769
Reaction score
986
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Tasuke : thanks

Aisugōremu: Hahaha -walks upto Ryuu- Train em up good, theres demons around alot more now.
 

Prince Mortuus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,499 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
*Shuji looks at Tasuke.* Demons? I want in!
 

Never

Supreme
32,769 posts 986 reactions
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,769
Reaction score
986
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Tasuke: No hes just warning Ryuu that theress alot more about. ^^

Aisugōremu: Its been good meeting you ryuu
 

Prince Mortuus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,499 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Oh. Well....
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,174 posts 102 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ryuu: yeah see you later Aisugoremu
It's been nice talking to you and don't worry about the demons
Keisuke have got them
 

Never

Supreme
32,769 posts 986 reactions
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,769
Reaction score
986
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Aisugōremu: Heh still watch your back -disapears in a cloud of smoke-
 

Prince Mortuus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,499 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Gotta love summonings....
 

Tsuna...

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,174 posts 102 reactions
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
18,174
Reaction score
102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ryuu: Don't worry I will
*disappears in a cloud of smoke*
Keisuke: Yeah you really do form a bond with your summoning animal
Or in my case mythical creature
 

Prince Mortuus

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,499 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't summon. *Shuji looks at Luna.* I don't need to.
 

Never

Supreme
32,769 posts 986 reactions
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
32,769
Reaction score
986
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
-Lies down- i need to clear ma head
 
Top