Regular
Kin
28💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi members of Naruto Base!

I'm so grateful that I now have the opportunity to participate in the phenomenal NB forum. The discussions here are quite intriguingly intellectual and always give me that itching feeling of jumping in. I can't wait to share my thoughts and opinions regarding characters and concepts of the Naruto-verse.

By the way, I come from another forum called Naruto-Boards, which corresponds with the Naruto online multi-player flash game, Naruto-Arena. In that aforementioned forum, I go by the username Phonasthenia.

Fun Facts About Myself

• I'm a Disney Channel/Nickelodeon and celebrity fanatic
  • Itachi Uchiha is my favorite Naruto character
  • I have an Uchiha fetish
  • I listen to pop music

OMG! I love the complex html editing interfaces provided for registered members. Can't wait to utilize these functions in a creative manner.

As of now, I'm trying to adjust to the broad comprehensive customs of the forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Necromancer

Chibiusa

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Welcome to the Base

You must be registered for see images

Play nice and enjoy yourself!

Interesting facts.I would guess you were a chick based on that but.....idk

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That status, goodness. I certainly hope you're not like the Itachi fanboys we've had in the past.

Welcome to NB though, enjoy you stay and have loads of fun

Phonas

Regular
Kin
28💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That status, goodness. I certainly hope you're not like the Itachi fanboys we've had in the past.

Welcome to NB though, enjoy you stay and have loads of fun
My infatuation for Itachi is over 9000! I'd like to see who can compete against me in that regard. :itachi:

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My infatuation for Itachi is over 9000! I'd like to see who can compete against me in that regard. :itachi:
Well on this site, you're bound to have a some competition since many people like him (people don't like his fanbase much though). I like Itachi though so I have no problems with you liking him, just lose sense while discussing him and we'll be on good terms ^_^

Phonas

Regular
Kin
28💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really? Lets debate right now itachi vs madara ^_^
Well, I believe Madara would win since his monstrous supply of chakra would enable him to sustain longer in battle. Granted, Itachi can nullify all of Madara's PS techniques with his Yata Mirror, but I don't think he can last forever. Then again, one can argue that Madara is susceptible to Izanami or a Totsuka stab.

HiddenSound said:
You have thick competition. Just please don't be mentally retarded like some other Itachi fans we have :/
Oh! You have no idea how far I can take my emotional attachment to Itachi.