Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura can literally increase her speed with her chakra, so her speed depends on how fast she can send chakra to her feet.

So This means that’s in base, Sakura speed is roughly congruent to her reflexes and ability to process info...which accorded to the war arc is on par with rsm Naruto and Rinnegan sasuke reflexes....and Sakura was low on chakra too.

Logically , byakugou Sakura speed is as instant as her healing, which is a little slower that the speed on light
Post automatically merged:

Sakura can literally increase her speed with her chakra, so her speed depends on how fast she can send chakra to her feet.

So This means that’s in base, Sakura speed is roughly congruent to her reflexes and ability to process info...which accorded to the war arc is on par with rsm Naruto and Rinnegan sasuke reflexes....and Sakura was low on chakra too.

Logically , byakugou Sakura speed is as instant as her healing, which is a little slower that the speed on light
Even part 1 Sakura speed overpowered the sound nin

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
what a bullshit thread..
And like a brainless fly you were drawn to it.

What Minamoto said.
Wrote*

This is getting out of hand!..
It’s called typing sweetly, in order to get the words from your mind to the computer, one must use their hands to type. What a lovely observation

You simply can't open a Femme thread without being force fed hard facts.
In the original post , yes.

Anyone who can walk on water can boost their speed like that
Wrong, Sakura explodes off of the ground. Sakura does much more than increases her speed , and other ninja can control their chakra as fast and instant as Sakura . That why others failed a strength, Sakura can lift with normal chakra and Naruto can’t

Last edited by a moderator:

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It’s the only way

If thats the case then that mean, Lee kunai is faster then 8 gates guy blitzing 10 tailed Madara. NOPE
How did you get that, Lee doesn’t even use chakra.
Sakuras kunai can counter an 8th gated attack if she chakras it.
Sakura bass punch was more or less on par with night gai

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"So This means that’s in base, Sakura speed is roughly congruent to her reflexes and ability to process info...which accorded to the war arc is on par with rsm Naruto and Rinnegan sasuke reflexes....and Sakura was low on chakra too. "

Had a good laugh from this. Also, since you want to correct others, ellipses are comprised of three dots, then commenced by a space and the following word(s). You don't capitalize words in the middle of a sentence, as you did with 'this', unless it's a proper noun, and you most certainly don't place a space between a comma and the word it proceeds. If you're going to troll, do it with some style, yeah?​

You simply can't open a Femme thread without being force fed hard facts.

At this point it's really only to see which new idiot, like you, has subscribed and become partisan to her cancer.​

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"So This means that’s in base, Sakura speed is roughly congruent to her reflexes and ability to process info...which accorded to the war arc is on par with rsm Naruto and Rinnegan sasuke reflexes....and Sakura was low on chakra too. "

Had a good laugh from this. Also, since you want to correct others, ellipses are comprised of three dots, then commenced by a space and the following word(s). You don't capitalize words in the middle of a sentence, as you did with 'this', unless it's a proper noun, and you most certainly don't place a space between a comma and the word it proceeds. If you're going to troll, do it with some style, yeah?​

At this point it's really only to see which new idiot, like you, has subscribed and become partisan to her cancer.​
Why you on Femme's nuts so hard, the thread's not even ya focus.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And like a brainless fly you were drawn to it.

Wrote*

It’s called typing sweetly, in order to get the words from your mind to the computer, one must use their hands to type. What a lovely observation

In the original post , yes.

Wrong, Sakura explodes off of the ground. Sakura does much more than increases her speed , and other ninja can control their chakra as fast and instant as Sakura . That why others failed a strength, Sakura can lift with normal chakra and Naruto can’t
She is better at controlling her chakra, but by default using chakra to float on water is more complex than bursting it to gain speed as your needing to keep a constant level(seriously there’s like a whole episode and half a chapter on this)

On top of that, there’s a reason she’s(and no one else in the series) has bothered to do that again since early pt 1(lest you think anyone else besides someone like ino would just stand there.) that lil burst has the same issue as chidori to an extent

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Time to unwatch this bullshit thread..

Bitch let me tell you something, you don’t have freedom of speech in my threads. And the fact of the matter is that you sit behind your computer and read whatever I put out because I that’s your only purpose.
And I didn’t correct him on grammar, no one said anything, everything is written.

And you are clinically insane, you know what my threads contain and yet you come running. Bye Fan.
I may not have the best grammar but my reading level in at its pinnacle. So don’t try me sus.

He bothers about how my threads get views and comments. He’s arrogant, he thinks too much of himself, he wonders why can’t he get any attention because clearly he is more intellectual and deserving of that attention.
The psychological term is small d energy

Rer
She is better at controlling her chakra, but by default using chakra to float on water is more complex than bursting it to gain speed as your needing to keep a constant level(seriously there’s like a whole episode and half a chapter on this)

On top of that, there’s a reason she’s(and no one else in the series) has bothered to do that again since early pt 1(lest you think anyone else besides someone like ino would just stand there.) that lil burst has the same issue as chidori to an extent
First of all Sakuras chakra control isn’t the same as others, walking in water is child’s play, controlling chakra in your feet at pin point timing like her isn’t small feat, other ninjas are boosting their speed in the same light as Sakura.

Sakura in the sasori fight was using chakra for evasion and healing , and Sakura literally did it to avoid Kaguya

Di
Umm no...the fastest alive taijutsus user will be lee, naruto, orochimaru, sasuke...(all live)
When did I say that she was the fastest. But Sakura in one leap can cover more area that Lee and Naruto

Last edited:

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bitch let me tell you something, you don’t have freedom of speech in my threads. And the fact of the matter is that you sit behind your computer and read whatever I put out because I that’s your only purpose.
And I didn’t correct him on grammar, no one said anything, everything is written.

And you are clinically insane, you know what my threads contain and yet you come running. Bye Fan.
I may not have the best grammar but my reading level in at its pinnacle. So don’t try me sus.

I don't have the freedom of speech in your threads? I'm clinically insane? LMFAO. You've clearly lost it. Don't you think it's funny how you're trolling but the moment I troll back you're in your feelings?​
You must be registered for see images

Huh? I'm trolling her but you've literally been out here dick-sucking her for a while now, lmao. Outta my face boy.​

Last edited:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He bothers about how my threads get views and comments. He’s arrogant, he thinks too much of himself, he wonders why can’t he get any attention because clearly he is more intellectual and deserving of that attention.
The psychological term is small d energy

Rer

First of all Sakuras chakra control isn’t the same as others, walking in water is child’s play, controlling chakra in your feet at pin point timing like her isn’t small feat, other ninjas are boosting their speed in the same light as Sakura.

Sakura in the sasori fight was using chakra for evasion and healing , and Sakura literally did it to avoid Kaguya

Di

When did I say that she was the fastest. But Sakura in one leap can cover more area that Lee and Naruto
Yea I don’t really care for you opinion on the matter just cause you want to Over embellish. Expelling chakra at a constant rate to a point is more difficult than just letting it burst out at that point.

Oh she did? Sure

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Another stupid thread from yours truly. Saying that you're on a roll's so redundant now that the whole phrase's lost its meaning.

All Sakura fans should be ignored, to be frank. She's probably her alt, or another pro-Sakura Tumblr-lite. Wouldn't be surprised if she writes Kakashi x Sakura or Itachi x Sakura or Uchiha x Sakura fictions.

Reactions: Imp

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Another stupid thread from yours truly. Saying that you're on a roll's so redundant now that the whole phrase's lost its meaning.

All Sakura fans should be ignored, to be frank. She's probably her alt, or another pro-Sakura Tumblr-lite. Wouldn't be surprised if she writes Kakashi x Sakura or Itachi x Sakura or Uchiha x Sakura fictions.
I don't have the freedom of speech in your threads? I'm clinically insane? LMFAO. You've clearly lost it. Don't you think it's funny how you're trolling but the moment I troll back you're in your feelings?​

Huh? I'm trolling her but you've literally been out here dick-sucking her for a while now, lmao. Outta my face boy.​
Such small d energy at work here. Imp is so desperate to have his nut riding concealed that he reveals his ruse instead, and Shelke goes against his own recommendation to take shots. Sad.:onion-msn-smileys-16:

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You triggered her. Lol

OP, Your thread makes no sense. Sasuke is the fastest.

Reactions: Imp

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

AND she’s not in her feelings, you’re just a bitch.

You triggered her. Lol

OP, Your thread makes no sense. Sasuke is the fastest.
And she’s not triggered. Y’all just want to disrespect me so mad because even here there is yet another unattainable woman who wouldn’t spit on u if u where on fire.