Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Air Palm + Byakugan is probably deadlier given you can aim at vital points and such. Unless Sakura's "ST" punch breaks all of your bones it doesn't come close to the danger of the air palm.

GetsugaTenshou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Air Palm is a Gentle Fist attack concentrated towards the enemy's vital points and it does internal damage, Sakura's 'Shinra Tensei' punch is just brute force. Hakke Kūshō is deadlier but Sakura's punch is more destructive

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would love to see what would happen to a body after it comes into contact with Sakura’s shockwave..

You must be registered for see images

But I’ll have to go with Air Palm, it has actual feats against opponents.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The most Hinata could do was push back a Juubi hand with Naruto's cloak(which puts that air palm past her fodder relatives').
I think it's safe to say Sakura's air punch stronger when she can do this effortlessly.

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The most Hinata could do was push back a Juubi hand with Naruto's cloak(which puts that air palm past her fodder relatives').
I think it's safe to say Sakura's air punch stronger when she can do this effortlessly.
What about Hiashi pushing back a juubi hand without the cloak?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excluding Hanabi's air palm which she can probably use like chakra needles to press the points of her opponents. The Shinra Tensei punch releases a shockwave that's breaking bones like it did the falling pillar or something, there's no comparison between the two.