Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys! It's me and I'm here to show you how Sakura could close the gap between her and other long range fighters.

I have two ideas which are not really that far fetched with even one of them being canon.

Idea 1. Shinra Tensei like punches. [Canon]
It's a common fact now that Sakura mastered CES to the point that she doesn't need/ or just barely needs to make contact with an object to use CES. She can simply release it's force and create something similar to Shinra Tensei or Gai's Air Canon. As for now however it's seems to be more of a close-mid range technique. Not quite as advanced as Pain's or Gai's Version. But there is room for development.
You must be registered for see images

Idea 2. Poison Fog[Theory]
There isn't much to say about this technique. We all know Shizune used it against Kabuto. According to Kabuto this technique is OP. It only takes you one breathe and it's game over. We currently only saw Shizune using it for mid range. Which forced Kabuto to use his earth style to close the gap between him and Shizune. He couldn't engage her in close combat. Now imagine someone like Sakura who surpasses Shizune in the field of medical ninjutsu and toxin this technique might be more powerful.

Imagine Sakura using it like a Fireball XD

Let me know what you think about my ideas :D

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your onto something about her punch or what you call "Shinra Tensei like punches" ... The not needing to make contact with an object to impacted by the force or chakra behind her punch, in essence it's sort of similar to frog kata..

Reactions: Beast Busty Beauty

Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idea I. Where is the evidence she can utilize Chakra Enhance Strength long-range?

Idea II. She doesn't even have those techniques.
1. Did you read the full post? :D I said as for now there it's seems to be mid range at best. But there is room for development. ^-^

2. Hence my title "possible attacks" and the "[Theory]" before expressing my thoughts. It's a theory dude :D

First one is just bad animation if she doesn't need contact she would wreck Shin in that fight but that wasn't the case.She needed direct hit.

Other one is Shizune only jutsu.

Nice try .
Lol what a bad joke. Where was Byakugou? Where was Katsuyu? The extention was filler anyways so your participation comes off as damage control.

2. Has [Theory] on it with a /B command Highlighting it!
Stop trolling or I will report you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Idea I. Where is the evidence she can utilize Chakra Enhance Strength long-range?

Idea II. She doesn't even have those techniques.
I think what OP is saying is that the destruction behind Sakuras punches/strength can be both long & short range depending in the amount of chakra she releases or however strong her blows are. Which is a fact becuase Sakura's cherry blossom impact has destroyed long range terrain in the manga n anime.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If she can’t do shockwaves long range by now, she isn’t ever.

Idea 2 would be cool but even if she did learn it, it wouldn’t be long range unless maybe with wind nature which I don’t think she has

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well the databook said she mastered all of Shizune's techs as well. So it would have been nice if she had poison fog, it would cover her for range in terms of her having something in that department.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She needs something long range to make her more of a wholesome ninja. She could use something of every range...that's what being prepared for anything is.

Sure, she might specialize in one particular type of range, but it'd make sense to have something for all range types...simply to be prepared for whatever and have more of an advantage.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good ideas :) i will add mine
1. Sakura uses her strength to uproot a tree and use it as a sword from distance.
2. Inner Sakura susanoo-style killing genjutsu

3. Sakura sends all of her byakugou chakra to her feet to achieve speed levels which surpass 8 gate levels. look what she did with just a small piece of chakras

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
good ideas :) i will add mine
1. Sakura uses her strength to uproot a tree and use it as a sword from distance.
2. Inner Sakura susanoo-style killing genjutsu

3. Sakura sends all of her byakugou chakra to her feet to achieve speed levels which surpass 8 gate levels. look what she did with just a small piece of chakras
Your ideas are plausible and OP as hell at the same time. Inner Sakura is the most underused power in history, It can probably be avatar'd like a Susanoo and and used to crush enemies with fists. And a Susanoo like genjutsu as you said like Sasuke did to Cee and this is possible because Sakura is genjutsu type. Sakura is already above 8 gates, she punched Kaguya who had 360 vision, ssge mode sensing and was faster than Naruto and Sasuke and Madara. Her OP powers are endless, if the director thinks like us, he will bring out the potential in her. Maybe even 8 gates like taijutsu since she has a 5 in taijutsu which is rare among ninjas other than Might guy and lee and Tsunade has only 3. A similar Taijutsu power is also likely.

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first confirmed, she punched a fragment of the bridge and the entire bridge got obliterated, I’m calling it shockwave blossom.

Secondly, I’d love to to see her incorporate poison into her move set and if she used that fight in a battle, yes *****.