Sakura's genjutsu resistance > rikudo level genjutsu.

Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mmmhhhh the tea is sooo hawwt with this one.

Shikamaru, Sai, Sakura, Hinata and Naruto get trapped by the Genjutsu created by the Energy Vessel (Tenseigan)

You must be registered for see images

And who breaks out of it? The Byakugan User? The guy whose IQ is over 200? The perfect jinchuuriki of all nine Bijuus? Or a simple "civilian"?

Caution! Opening spoiler tag at own risk!

Dang it! Queen Sakura is.

So yeah. The Last Sakura resisted a rikudo tier genjutsu. That's the tea.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
While it is true that she resisted, idk about the Rikudou part of it.

I actually don't remember, was she actually caught in it for a moment or she was never under the genjutsu?

I don't understand why the other characters need to be refered with high doses of sarcasm. :(

Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I actually don't remember, was she actually caught in it for a moment or she was never under the genjutsu?

I don't understand why the other characters need to be refered with high doses of sarcasm. :(
The Energy Vessel contains Hamura's Tenseigan and about thousand Byakugans, created life on the moon and trapped a perfect Jinchuuriki in a genjutsu and casted a Time/Space technique to connect the moon to earth but can't cast rikudo level Genjutsu because Sakura was resistant to it? I had to cringe for a moment sorry.

And yeah Sakura was also trapped in the Genjutsu :)

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Energy Vessel contains Hamura's Tenseigan and about thousand Byakugans, created life on the moon and trapped a perfect Jinchuuriki in a genjutsu and casted a Time/Space technique to connect the moon to earth but can't cast rikudo level Genjutsu because Sakura was resistant to it? I had to cringe for a moment sorry.
It has nothing to do with Sakura. For all i care she could be the sage of 6 paths. It has more to do with the way you link things. I think you aren't 100% correct about the way you correlated things in your original post.

But hey man, the tea is hot.

And yeah Sakura was also trapped in the Genjutsu :)
Ok, cool. Thx

Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It has nothing to do with Sakura. For all i care she could be the sage of 6 paths. It has more to do with the way you link things. I think you aren't 100% correct about the way you correlated things in your original post.

But hey man, the tea is hot.

Ok, cool. Thx
The Genjutsu was still casted by the Tenseigan. Sasuke's Rinnegan genjutsu is not going to be any less than rikudo tier too, right? But I'm glad you enjoy the tea!

FreeTanner17

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I saw that and facepalmed. It was explained that genjutsu doesn’t work on jinchuriki because of their tailed beast, but plot no jutsu prevailed because Naruto’s needed to see that whole Hinata vision

shadowcb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mmmhhhh the tea is sooo hawwt with this one.

Shikamaru, Sai, Sakura, Hinata and Naruto get trapped by the Genjutsu created by the Energy Vessel (Tenseigan)

And who breaks out of it? The Byakugan User? The guy whose IQ is over 200? The perfect jinchuuriki of all nine Bijuus? Or a simple "civilian"?

Caution! Opening spoiler tag at own risk!

Dang it! Queen Sakura is.

So yeah. The Last Sakura resisted a rikudo tier genjutsu. That's the tea.
Wrong.

Naruto never said he couldn't defeat it or tried free himself from the genjutsu. Instead, he left his genjutsu, which means he defeated it, and entered Hinata's genjutsu and then freely move throughout her genjutsu. Sakura broke him out of Hinata's genjutsu while he was still exploring her past.

Sakura have never display the ability to enter someone genjutsu and freely move throughout it. We saw Sasuke and Itachi do that with the sharingan. Naruto did that in base mode. His genjutsu skills are on a whole different level.

Last edited:

shadowcb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It was a genjutsu trap. It activated the second they jumped in the water. The way it works was it placed each person in their own genjutsu and showed them their past. The fact Naruto left his genjutsu andentered Hinata's genjutsu, then freely move throughout her genjutsu shows us his skills in genjutsu. Naruto did that in base mode. His genjutsu skills are on a whole different level.

Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wrong.

Naruto never said he couldn't defeat it or tried free himself from the genjutsu. Instead, he left his genjutsu, which means he defeated it, and entered Hinata's genjutsu and then freely move throughout her genjutsu. Sakura have never display the ability to enter someone genjutsu and freely move throughout it. We saw Sasuke and Itachi do that with the sharingan. Naruto did that in base mode. His genjutsu skills are on a whole different level.
It was a genjutsu trap. It activated the second they jumped in the water. The way it works was it placed each person in their own genjutsu and showed them their past. The fact Naruto left his genjutsu andentered Hinata's genjutsu, then freely move throughout her genjutsu shows us his skills in genjutsu. Naruto did that in base mode. His genjutsu skills are on a whole different level.
EXCUSES. He was freed by Sakura and still inside is own dream. Hinata was long awake before Sakura freed Naruto how was he still inside her dreams? . Get your fanfics out of my thread.

Edit Sakura entered Naruto's dream to wake him up. So your whole post is a huge wall of shit.

Last edited:

shadowcb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
EXCUSES. He was freed by Sakura and still inside is own dream. Hinata was long awake before Sakura freed Naruto how was he still inside her dreams? . Get your fanfics out of my thread.
He wasn't in his dream he was in Hinata's dream. That's how he learned about her feelings for him. If he was still in his dream/genjutsu he wasn't have learned that. The genjutsu trap works by placing each person in their own genjutsu and showed them their past, not each other's past. In other Naruto was able to view things from Hinata's point of view. Remember, Sai was having talking to his brother, he was reliving his past.

You brought the fanfic when you claimed Sakura had to free Naruto. Show me the scene where Naruto tries to leave the jutsu and fails. You can't because it doesn't exists.

Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He wasn't in his dream he was in Hinata's dream. That's how he learned about her feelings for him. If he was still in his dream/genjutsu he wasn't have learned that. The genjutsu trap works by placing each person in their own genjutsu and showed them their past, not each other's past. In other Naruto was able to view things from Hinata's point of view. Remember, Sai was having talking to his brother, he was reliving his past.

You brought the fanfic when you claimed Sakura had to free Naruto. Show me the scene where Naruto tries to leave the jutsu and fails. You can't because it doesn't exists.
Again more lies.. Why oh why do you lie so much?

[video=youtube_share;e2dch7Qkl48]https://youtu.be/e2dch7Qkl48[/video]

Everything you say gets debunked @6:13

>Sakura enters Naruto's dream to wake him up.
> Hinata was awake so he couldn’t be in her dream.

Get lost you troll

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Get lost you troll
That guy's in denial he denied a clear cut manga scan confirming of Naruto admitting he had a lot of chakra because of Kurama's he's been receiving his whole life.

OT: Yes she did.

shadowcb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Get lost you troll
Wrong. I just watched it again. Naruto leaves his dream and enters Hinata's dream. Why else do you think Naruto was able to see the scene between Hinata and Sakura having dinner. He was in her dream. He wasn't there in real live so he wouldn't have been able to see that scene from his dream.

Like I said before show the scene where Naruto tired to defeat the genjutsu and failed. You can't.

You call me a troll, yet your entire post claims that Naruto needed Sakura to defeat the jutsu and can't even provide facts to support your claim. People like you are simple. You call me a troll because you hope that will help your argument. It doesn't. I give zero fucks about name calling, I care about facts. You don't have any to support your claim so you get the **** out of here.

shadowcb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That guy's in denial he denied a clear cut manga scan confirming of Naruto admitting he had a lot of chakra because of Kurama's he's been receiving his whole life.

OT: Yes she did.
Look who it is again, Mr. Fanfic. Unlike you I care about manga facts and gives zero fucks about fanfic. So like I said to OP, show me t4he scene facts to support his claim.

Yes, the scene where the manga says Naruto only received a small amount of the 9 tails charka, yet you claim it's alot. I turned a little chakra scene into a lot because you said so. Good for you. I'm going to stick to manga facts.

Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wrong. I just watched it again. Naruto leaves his dream and enters Hinata's dream. Why else do you think Naruto was able to see the scene between Hinata and Sakura having dinner. He was in her dream. He wasn't there in real live so he wouldn't have been able to see that scene from his dream.

Like I said before show the scene where Naruto tired to defeat the genjutsu and failed. You can't.

You call me a troll, yet your entire post claims that Naruto needed Sakura to defeat the jutsu and can't even provide facts to support your claim. People like you are simple. You call me a troll because you hope that will help your argument. It doesn't. I give zero fucks about name calling, I care about facts. You don't have any to support your claim so you get the **** out of here.
Lmao!!!!!! how does he enter her dream if she was long awake?!
Please log out. You make no sense whatsoever.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look who it is again, Mr. Fanfic. Unlike you I care about manga facts and gives zero fucks about fanfic. So like I said to OP, show me t4he scene facts to support his claim.

Yes, the scene where the manga says Naruto only received a small amount of the 9 tails charka, yet you claim it's alot. I turned a little chakra scene into a lot because you said so. Good for you. I'm going to stick to manga facts.

Naruto gives the reason he has a lot of chakra, it's because he's been getting the 9 tails chakra that leaks out his whole life. This is Naruto with 4 times Kakashi chakra.

Even in part 1 Kakashi confirms it's the 9 tails that makes his stamina (components of chakra) amazing and that time in the databook Kakashi has a 3 for stamina and Naruto a 4 which isn't much more than Kakashi while the 9 tails makes it that. Kakashi says his own is average in otherwords both satements together confirm the source of his chakra is the 9 tails.

The only one into fanfic is you stop making excuses alt account.

Ps. A little of the 9 tails chakra would still be a lot and if he's been receiving it his whole life we know why he has a lot (4 times Kakashi). This is off topic so I won't continue take your L alt account.

Lmao!!!!!! how does he enter her dream if she was long awake?!
Please log out. You make no sense whatsoever.
Did you really expect him to have a functioning rational faculty?

OT: She has rokudo resistant to TSB rods via Byakugou, She can resist Rokudo level genjutsu, her fist of solo hurt Kaguya. Now all she needs is to actually be developed and full full her potential at casting genjutsu which'll likely be rokudo tier.

Last edited: