pillow..

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hello everyone,here's something ive been wondering about:
what about sakuras family?? we have been shown the families of all {almost} characters from naruto but not a single word on sakuras family.. i mean what about her parents for example?? what are they? are they ninjas? if so what abbilitties do they have? i personally doubt sakuras parents are ninjas,'cause if they were they would've been shown in the manga at least once since sakura is supposed to be one of the main characters.. now if they are not ninjas why would they send their daughter off to ninja school?? maybe she's an orphan? but thats not likely either bcs being an orphan is kinda big deal in ones life and that should have been mentioned in the manga at least once too, if that was the case..
soo.. i dont know,whats the deal with sakura?her background?her STORY?
your thoughts {or info} on this one??

{p.s.at this point i almost not consider her as one of the main characters anymore..}

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hello everyone,here's something ive been wondering about:
what about sakuras family?? we have been shown the families of all {almost} characters from naruto but not a single word on sakuras family.. i mean what about her parents for example?? what are they? are they ninjas? if so what abbilitties do they have? i personally doubt sakuras parents are ninjas,'cause if they were they would've been shown in the manga at least once since sakura is supposed to be one of the main characters.. now if they are not ninjas why would they send their daughter off to ninja school?? maybe she's an orphan? but thats not likely either bcs being an orphan is kinda big deal in ones life and that should have been mentioned in the manga at least once too, if that was the case..
soo.. i dont know,whats the deal with sakura?her background?her STORY?
your thoughts {or info} on this one??

{p.s.at this point i almost not consider her as one of the main characters anymore..}
-sakura your gona be late for school- :| atleast we know she had a mother xD lol

lindsaychan

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i always thought that the reason sakura's family was never really mentioned was because nothing of any real importance happened in her history.

she had a mother we know, presumably a father since she exist. She basically grew up as an American middle class kid does. The only thing that sucked in her life is she didnt get everything she wants i.e. Santa Claus. haha

here life is not near as interesting as say naruto's? or sasuke's? i don't really care to know anymore about her.