Sakura's death will be the reason why Sarada unlocks MS.......u agree??

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Every character growth has to have some tragedy in it, I'm not sure if I would be okay with her getting her powers like that sarada really has to be the one to change the legacy for the uchiha of people plagued by tragedy. In the anime hagoromo awakened out of feeling of wanting to save his brother I believe sarada will carve a new path for the uchihas.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is a desirable! But the pink haired girl won't die cause kishi or who ever does this manga/anime don't have the balls to kill her off...

Sarada will have to gain he MS another way unfortunately..

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well it could be

who else would cause drama

Naruto? No I mean she admires him but that would be a little too much

Sasuke? I doubt it even though she has hidden feelings for her father. Plus like Naruto I doubt they will die (yes even Kawaki saying nonsense means nothing until proven)

Boruto? Main character, still alive. Maybe a incident occurs that makes her believe of his demise but that would be unwise to pull that off for plot and would feel truly cheap.

Sakura? Makes the most sense since they don't lose anything on a large scale of overall plot. (Same diff is another minor character died as well like Hinata, or TenTen, or Ino, etc...) but then there might be death threats since Sakura fans have done that before.

This is IF she does ever get the MS

thgt89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Every character growth has to have some tragedy in it, I'm not sure if I would be okay with her getting her powers like that sarada really has to be the one to change the legacy for the uchiha of people plagued by tragedy. In the anime hagoromo awakened out of feeling of wanting to save his brother I believe sarada will carve a new path for the uchihas.
So are you saying it will be like a monsters incorporated type scenario where initially they thought they could only get power from children screams but they also could from children's laughs. So for the Uchiha instead of only being able to unlock the sharingan from strong feeling of despair maybe it can also be unlocked from strong feelings of love? That sounds too easy although maybe female uchihas brains are wired differently than male uchihas.

thgt89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wanted Sakura to die a while ago, but I know now that it's only fan fiction. But if it happens, then Thank God.
Its too late now for killing her off to mean anything. Considering how bad of an ending she got she should have died during the war somehow at the end and it would have been better for everyone.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its too late now for killing her off to mean anything. Considering how bad of an ending she got she should have died during the war somehow at the end and it would have been better for everyone.
That's how I view it. The author had many chances to remove Sakura from the story. It happening now would be useless considering she's not even as important as she used to be when she was apart of the main cast. The only old gen who are important in this new gen story are of course, Noodles and Sauce-man.

So...nah. If Sarada activates MS, it's probably on some love/happiness type shit.

Last edited:

90sKids98

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's how I view it. The author had many chances to remove Sakura from the story. It happening now would be useless considering she's not even as important as she used to be when she was apart of the main cast. The only old gen who are important in this new gen story are of course, Noodles and Sauce-man.

So...nah. If Sarada activates MS, it's probably on some love/happiness type shit.
INB4 one of the Sakura fappers try to maul you to shreds

OT: I'd love that, but nah I doubt whoevers writing the Boruto manga will do so

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So are you saying it will be like a monsters incorporated type scenario where initially they thought they could only get power from children screams but they also could from children's laughs. So for the Uchiha instead of only being able to unlock the sharingan from strong feeling of despair maybe it can also be unlocked from strong feelings of love? That sounds too easy although maybe female uchihas brains are wired differently than male uchihas.
Pretty much and also loved the female uchiha brains wired differently line.