Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm personally in love with Sakura vs Shin but that clout should have soloed no Re. Your favorite moment? Please share!

[video=youtube_share;XJYgh5Wwuk4]https://youtu.be/XJYgh5Wwuk4[/video]

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When she transferred juubi levels of chakra to Obito to travel through God’s dimension or when she cut her hair in the chunin exams, that was iconic

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaguya was escaping and ... God knows what Kaguya could do if Sakura wasn't there to punch her .
So yes ; this was her best moment :
You must be registered for see images

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bad fanfic. What she did is, cry for her Lord and saviour.
This is what you troll keep doing, try harder. She was the most impressive female character during the war, no female character could even rival her after what she did in the war.:happy:
Stay mad, Sakura>your fav.:happy:

OT: Her punch that solo'd Kaguya's head and the same one that destroyed the byakugan hype.XD

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Huh? No shit! It's same as saying Sakura's daughter's Sharingan is not as strong/pure as Indra's. lol? What's your point? It's still Byakugan power regardless of how pure or strong it is. Stop with these petty technicalities.
It's a byakugan, that's true.
But don't make it sounds like it's a feat for the hyuuga clan members in general when none of them can pull out such abilities like Kaguya, even with rikidou powers, all of them wouldn't handle her powers, I mean Madara didn't so........Kaguya is an Otsutsuki, btw.

But you just said an EMS user could be as strong as Byakugan user (Kaguya) if they had same level of power. I show manga facts that EMS user cannot handle that power like Byakugan user can and instead they grow cancer tumors.
So.....you're saying any byakugan user can handle all of that power?:lmao:
When are you going to learn that the Otsutsukis are different from the hyuuga members, their bodies/eyes is in a whole another level. Also, I obviously didn't give much thought or didn't even care about the limits, to make it sounds fair give those powers to an Otsutsuki with a EMS, I know it doesn't make sense, but to make it fair, just give them a body as strong as Kaguya's and see what happens.:happy:

Yeah, he was pumping him with Kaguya's Chakra, the Chakra you claim an EMS user can handle and be as strong as Kaguya :lol
No hyuuga member would handle it too. o_O
Madara is the closest thing to her despite not having a body that is strong enough to handle it.

OT: I enjoyed seeing Sasuke genjutsu her too :lol
Stay on topic, please:)
This doesn't have anything to do with it.
So reported.
Reporting someone is you getting emotional. Orochimaru is irrelevant (report this one as well).

OT: Another one is her getting smacked by KN4 Naruto.
Lol, Okay, I guess.XD
Also, reported again for character bashing.
OT: When she got her byakogou seal.

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura got 5/5 in taijutsu. Whereas Sasuke got 4 and Naruto got 3. Salty fanboy can stay salty tho.

Ontopic: When she kicked clone hard when he misbehaved before Sai the new member?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
with that logic:rolleyes: every one is fodder:eek: in naruto manga except madara:omg:
The logic is solid, I'm glad you like it Madara sama is GOAT. However most of the NV doesn't possess a dojutsu which is a KKM(peak) Byakugan and is meant to have the best insight so they're excused. You need a beatable fodder and hey presto in comes Kaguya.