Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol dude if she didn't hit him or belittle him she'd be out of character

Think about it, its the same relationship as Jman and tsunade

What is she apoligizing for again? Lol I dont see anything she's done wrong

Sakura was one of the first people to acknowledge naruto in part 1
Well dude, that ur opinion and you're entitled to it.

In my eyes she has done many things wrong and not what you'd expect of a friend or team mate. If you've no issues with her, ur obv a very nice guy.

:D:D:D

F1N1X

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no apology needed. I agree that she thanked him enough. And she does acknowledge him we can see that after he defeated Pain. Sakura has grown and now want Naruto to acknowledge her. She's not naïve as she was
Are u shitting me U_Uxd what the **** ??????????that bitch is just thanking him for saving her skin nothing more,i will team up with itachi's fanboys,i will side sasuke's fanboys' i will even join atkasuki just to see her dead

U say she is not naive as she was ur right:D she is now a kage level naive bitch after the pain thing didn't she try to kill sasuke know that she could not even if sasuke droprd his balls in her hands to slicexd she will rather praise the fuc*king balls than Naruto who saved her from pain

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are u shitting me U_Uxd what the **** ??????????that bitch is just thanking him for saving her skin nothing more,i will team up with itachi's fanboys,i will side sasuke's fanboys' i will even join atkasuki just to see her dead

U say she is not naive as she was ur right:D she is now a kage level naive bitch after the pain thing didn't she try to kill sasuke know that she could not even if sasuke droprd his balls in her hands to slicexd she will rather praise the fuc*king balls than Naruto who saved her from pain
Well, that was a lot of fuel for this little fire. Now to watch it all burn xdxd

Muhahahahaha!!

ARGUE MINIONS!!!! ARGUE...

F1N1X

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol dude if she didn't hit him or belittle him she'd be out of character

Think about it, its the same relationship as Jman and tsunade

What is she apoligizing for again? Lol I dont see anything she's done wrong

Sakura was one of the first people to acknowledge naruto in part 1
No way man u lieeeeeeeeeeeexd jiraya was a prevet the only time tsunada beat time to puck was when he saw the wounder full beauty of what he should not have seen..like this
You must be registered for see images

Naruto is not like jaman besides it's not like tusnada loved orichimaro & beat j man because of orochimaro
2 she never depended on jman like sakura is doing with naruto U_U

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well dude, that ur opinion and you're entitled to it.

In my eyes she has done many things wrong and not what you'd expect of a friend or team mate. If you've no issues with her, ur obv a very nice guy.

:D:D:D
True true

But honestly and this is probably not you

I feel like people bash on sakura because they want naruhina to happen and they know that's never going to happen

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No way man u lieeeeeeeeeeeexd jiraya was a prevet the only time tsunada beat time to puck was when he saw the wounder full beauty of what he should not have seen..like this

Naruto is not like jaman besides it's not like tusnada loved orichimaro & beat j man because of orochimaro
Then why is Jman dead?

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That made perfect sense & is entirely true to the story and characters.

True true

But honestly and this is probably not you

I feel like people bash on sakura because they want naruhina to happen and they know that's never going to happen
I wouldn't wanna bash on her or anything. If anything I wanna see her get better,much much better. But I want to see her thinking highly of and respecting Naruto AND I wanna see her say,just to him that she was mistaken in the past and has come to realise how good he really was. For that I want her to apologise.
I don't care who Naruto knocks boots with, I actually hope he doesn't hook up cause that'd be a bit lame. He should be a free agent like Jiraiya.

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That made perfect sense & is entirely true to the story and characters.

I wouldn't wanna bash on her or anything. If anything I wanna see her get better,much much better. But I want to see her thinking highly of and respecting Naruto AND I wanna see her say,just to him that she was mistaken in the past and has come to realise how good he really was. For that I want her to apologise.
I don't care who Naruto knocks boots with, I actually hope he doesn't hook up cause that'd be a bit lame. He should be a free agent like Jiraiya.
I have a theory about this

Naruto simply spams kage level clones and each girl in the narutoverse gets their own naruto SIMPLE U_U

Then the original can continue is masters research

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a theory about this

Naruto simply spams kage level clones and each girl in the narutoverse gets their own naruto SIMPLE U_U

Then the original can continue is masters research
Epic theory.

It wouldn't matter if she said sorry or not because knowing Naruto, he already forgave her a long time ago.
That is not the point I am making. I know that Naruto doesn't want/need an apology.

:confused::|:confused::|:confused::|:confused::|:confused::|:confused::|
Me too...

F1N1X

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It wouldn't matter if she said sorry or not because knowing Naruto, he already forgave her a long time ago.
Ur right but to us the naruto fans it will make me happy infact it will make my manga day happy...truth be told,i hate ppl who don't like u,hit,u & won't kiss u..u protect her yet she still luv another who wants to kill her....just like that little bitch in bleach that is still luving sasuke IssacU_U

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ur right but to us the naruto fans it will make me happy infact it will make my manga day happy...truth be told,i hate ppl who don't like u,hit,u & won't kiss u..u protect her yet she still luv another who wants to kill her....just like that little bitch in bleach that is still luving sasuke IssacU_U
Aizen.. Not Issac

And you think hinata does this? Judging from your sig

Yet all she has done is almost get killed

F1N1X

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aizen.. Not Issac

And you think hinata does this? Judging from your sig

Yet all she has done is almost get killed
Come again i didn't hear u well,,,have u been watching the back of naruto..if all hinata has done is to almost get killed tell me what has sakura done for naruto

And don't even try to lie on her medical ninjustu coz naruto doesn't need healing ninjas,so if hinata is shit then sakura is a grandmother of shit mixed with being a bitch

Better

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Come again i didn't hear u well,,,have u been watching the back of naruto..if all hinata has done is to almost get killed tell me what has sakura done for naruto

And don't even try to lie on her medical ninjustu coz naruto doesn't need healing ninjas,so if hinata is shit then sakura is a grandmother of shit mixed with being a bitch
That makes no sense.. If naruto can heal himself that well, why does sakura and tsunade heal him? Lol

Sakura finds where orochinaru and company are going to be after her and chiyo defeat sasori, which lead to naruto finding Sasuke

Yea I know sasori died by his own doing, but chiyo and sakura pushed him to his limit

Score: Sakura 1 Hinata 0