Sakura would make a better Hokage than Naruto?

Stxluciferr

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think in times of peace she may be more cut out for the job. Most of the work revolves around paperwork and paperwork isn't one of Naruto's best categories. Also the advantages to having Naruto be Hokage are his strength and his relationships with the other counties; the village doesn't really lose either if he isn't wearing the hat, since he's still apart of the village and all of the bonding that was had because of the war.

That also frees Naruto up to do other things he may be more efficient in

Last edited:

Ripple Hole

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She considered leaving all her friends, family, and the village twice for Sasuke.
Once after multiple murder attempts, and belittling her, which was erased with a
sorry, and the other after she barely knew him.

It really shows how much she values the village.

She'd be an awful hokage due to her most likely taking little or no action, like the
3rd Hokage. "MUST NOT STAB EYE." "SAVE HIM FOR ME NARUTO." 3 years later "SAVE HIM FOR ME NARUTO!"
"WAAAH WAHHH ;-;" "I'M GONNA KILL SASUKE *Freezes up*"

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She considered leaving all her friends, family, and the village twice for Sasuke.
Once after multiple murder attempts, and belittling her, which was erased with a

She'd be an awful hokage due to her most likely taking little or no action, like the
3rd Hokage. "MUST NOT STAB EYE." "SAVE HIM FOR ME NARUTO." 3 years later "SAVE HIM FOR ME NARUTO!"
/thread

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't understand that 'Naruto isn't cut out for paperwork' when he does it just fine.

He's just overworked due to the era they live in. I doubt Sakura could have made it. Especially when she's raising her child alone.

Can you imagine if Hinata died or something and Naruto had to raise his kids too?

KesOnFire

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only in fanfic lol Sakura is to busy

You must be registered for see images

You guys remember when she said she might snatch it? lololol

Stxluciferr

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't understand that 'Naruto isn't cut out for paperwork' when he does it just fine.

He's just overworked due to the era they live in. I doubt Sakura could have made it. Especially when she's raising her child alone.

Can you imagine if Hinata died or something and Naruto had to raise his kids too?
You know what, her being a single mom is a nice point.. Though Naruto may be getting by at doing paperwork it's not really hard to figure Sakura, who has always been portrayed as book savy, may handle that sort of thing better. And in terms of overall efficiency Naruto might be better served or used to his fuller potential in a different area

Stxluciferr

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Awful at taking action? Maybe

But awful as an administrater? I just don't see it

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Get up off that eye ordeal, Naruto wouldn't have stabbed his eye either.

OT: No she isn't built for politics, she contributes to her village as it's top medical ninja.

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper">Assistant: Hokage Sakura! We have a deficit on this years budget!<br /> <br /> Sakura: Don't worry. I know just what to do.<br /> <br /> *puts on hokage cloak in slow motion and punches the hokage building to the ground*</div>

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes. With sakura divine intuition and excellent intelligence, she would easily handle being hokage and even shikamaru assistance would not be needed.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know what, her being a single mom is a nice point.. Though Naruto may be getting by at doing paperwork it's not really hard to figure Sakura, who has always been portrayed as book savy, may handle that sort of thing better. And in terms of overall efficiency Naruto might be better served or used to his fuller potential in a different area
I just don't see how paper work is the only thing causing Naruto to be busy. In the movie, the Hokage is constantly doing many things.

Constructions, intelligence, paper work, mundane activities, tv interviews, meetings, etc.,

These are only the glimpses of what I saw Naruto doing in the movie, I can't say Sakura could handle all of this mentally by herself. The current era is horrible. I mean Naruto can only do these things with shadow clones.

I have no idea how Sarada will be Hokage either... someone better teach her the jutsu

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Thread has been soloed.

Stxluciferr

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just don't see how paper work is the only thing causing Naruto to be busy. In the movie, the Hokage is constantly doing many things.

Constructions, intelligence, paper work, mundane activities, tv interviews, meetings, etc.,

These are only the glimpses of what I saw Naruto doing in the movie, I can't say Sakura could handle all of this mentally by herself. The current era is horrible. I mean Naruto can only do these things with shadow clones.

I have no idea how Sarada will be Hokage either... someone better teach her the jutsu
Right, Naruto seems to be tired from doing all of those things while also trying to do his duties as Hokage at the office. If Sakura were to be doing that, it would free Naruto up to do those other task and more, which would help things run more smoothly