Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Her time is not over yet. Keep in mind she has a new medical jutsu according to the latest databook. I hope it's something meant for combat.
I'm sure Sakura invented the new jutsu.

What are your expectations on Sakura's future performances? Sakura would slay the kara members but plot be like "hell no".

UnbashedMedia

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No medical justu is meant for combat.
The three man formation even has a priorty to keep the medic alive if they can.
Only tsunade was able to be a medic and be combative by being naturally strong and creating the seal so she can take hits and not have to worry about it.

That is not to say some justu can't be used through improv with kabuto being an example,though this is far and inbetween.

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My expectation of Sakura?

Nothing tbh. :coffee:

She's not even in the top 3 of most powerful Kunoichi of her gen.
Confirmed by feats, databooks and potrayal, you’re denial won’t change anything especially considering you think Hinata is top 3 :lmao:

OT: Seeing Sakura go apeshit is a dream of mine.

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Confirmed by feats, databooks and potrayal, you’re denial won’t change anything especially considering you think Hinata is top 3 :lmao:

OT: Seeing Sakura go apeshit is a dream of mine.
:lmao:
No. :coffee:

Feats nor the databook are enough to put Sakura on Hinata's level battle wise, nor is she portrayed as such, so don't play yourself.

I know you guys want her to be the best female and all, but the only thing you'll gain is disappointment.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only if she is what activates Saradas MS(which is likely to parallel Sasuke activating her regular sharingan)

Then she might get another big fight and get killed. But her new db healing jutsu might be op and revive her even after death.

Besides that, I don’t think she’ll get much action. But you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.