Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is all there...In Sakura abilities, in teh symbolisms, everything. Sakura was supposed to be Sasuke coon's counter.

GENJUTSU TYPE WITH RESISTANCE TO GENJUTSU

You must be registered to see images

Inner Sakura is important too. Kishi purposely give Sakura a secondary source of chakras to disrupt teh unsual flow of genjutsu chakras and make her a perfect Sasuke counter by negate his genjutsu!

You must be registered to see images

Taijutsu skilz

Sharingan don't have many weakness but we see in genin level (sasuke vs Lee) and God level (Gai 8 gate vs Madara) that taijutsu can be counter to sharingan.

You must be registered for see images

Sakura train in taijutsu for this very purpose... Her powerful shannaroo punch can tefeat any defense and she can increase her speed by putting chakra to her feet. she do this with just a small piece vs ino....imagine her all her byakugou chakra to feet...she turn into 27 gate level ninja...

in fact, this is most likely how sakura blitz kaguya tespite byakugan have 360 vision

Sealing jutsu

Sakura even had counter for curse seal... She force teh mark to rescind with a hug and telling sasuke to stop (raw killing intent) look at the eye she gave sasuke. he fear her and then she squeezed teh curse mode out of him...

3 way deadlock meaning

Teh story of 3 way deadlock is japanese legend...snake beat frog but slug beats snake...ofc sakura is teh slug...

Thx 4 reading!!! :)

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
guntah had better pride then u...but ur's u gave it up to sikoura sarata fangurlz!!!!...hope u enjoy being their servant...
guntah had better pride then u...but ur's u gave it up to sikoura sarata fangurlz!!!!...hope u enjoy being their servant...
ur all lakookie servant on this base......i swear god im so close to reveal my true form

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
naruto is weaker then sasuke.......s/t jutsu neg diff him....... i swear god u dont give my thread more praize and less derailment and ur gonna get punished......
sorry lokaki! i meant to say that sakura can summon naruto as a shield and channel her chakra through him to use him as a puppet. good thread, the best thread. always and forever till the next.

• Angry
Reactions: Kakooli

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually yes

I'd planned some thing similar myself but you said it better than I would've.

Also adds on that whenever they clashed, she was handicapped either emotionally or in power level. If they ever clashed with her having had equal training and such, he'd have lost

• Love
Reactions: Kakooli