Kin
290💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Beginning of shippuden Sakura.

Curse seal 2 Jirobo.

Restrictions: No byukugo seal or summons for sakura.

Mindset: IC/Ready to Battle

Starting Distance: 30 feet

Knowledge: None for both

Win By: KO/Death

Who Wins?

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah choji who went butterfly mode on top of 3 food pills that increased his strength 100x
Sakura broke Sasori's Hiriku and I'm aware that Chiyo was helping her, but still.

Edit

The fact that he lost to Choji at all or had to go into CS 2 at all should tell you that Sakura would win this fight and I'm not a fan of Sakura. In fact I'm a NH fan, but that's another story.

Anyway!

Sakura is Stronger than the pre-ship version Choji even with the food pills as Salamander Uchiha said that she's very agile as well,

Last edited:
Kin
290💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh yes, good assement
Sakura broke Sasori's Hiriku and I'm aware that Chiyo was helping her, but still.

Edit

The fact that he lost to Choji at all or had to go into CS 2 at all should tell you that Sakura would win this fight and I'm not a fan of Sakura. In fact I'm a NH fan, but that's another story.

Anyway!

Sakura is Stronger than the pre-ship version Choji even with the food pills as Salamander Uchiha said that she's very agile as well,
Oh yes, good assement guys.

Reactions: ShogunSpiderman89

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think this is an issue of match-up.

Sakura has the physical power to threaten Kage Lvls but I fail to see what she could against someone who could level the landscape, and attract chakra via it's surface. + the boosts of butterfly mode, and CM2.

Jirobo takes it.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think highly of early shippuden sakura, but jirobo isn't really that strong either. it's really a matchup thing, moreso than a question of who has more raw power. Considering that she's literally memed for smashing the ground, Sakura should be suited for destroying landscape. Jirobo's weakness to that rock entrapment was also concentrated attacks, which CES literally is.

It's really about whether CES can destroy that entrapment without hitting its weakest point like Neji & co could. Then it's about whether CES is stronger than Choji's punch, but I've always considered that punch to be stronger than CES. Butterfly Choji can parry punches from Jirobo with a hand that has zero chakra on it, so the hand with chakra on it maybe wasn't necessary. Imo, Jirobo wins. All Sakura really has to offer are punches and I'm not sure they're stronger than Choji's.

Yuka

Elite
Kin
451💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
in Season 1 at the beginning of the series Sakura was always viewed as being a weak and emotional ninja, but she was actually very strong in combat. :sakura2:(y)

I don't think highly of early shippuden sakura, but jirobo isn't really that strong either. it's really a matchup thing, moreso than a question of who has more raw power. Considering that she's literally memed for smashing the ground, Sakura should be suited for destroying landscape. Jirobo's weakness to that rock entrapment was also concentrated attacks, which CES literally is.

It's really about whether CES can destroy that entrapment without hitting its weakest point like Neji & co could. Then it's about whether CES is stronger than Choji's punch, but I've always considered that punch to be stronger than CES. Butterfly Choji can parry punches from Jirobo with a hand that has zero chakra on it, so the hand with chakra on it maybe wasn't necessary. Imo, Jirobo wins. All Sakura really has to offer are punches and I'm not sure they're stronger than Choji's.

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
in Season 1 at the beginning of the series Sakura was always viewed as being a weak and emotional ninja, but she was actually very strong in combat. :sakura2:(y)
Sakura says she finally reached Naruto & Sasuke's level when her seal releases a bit. Before then, her chakra was too low to heal Shikimaru. Fast foward a bit after releasing her seal, and Sakura apparently has more chakra than an RSM clone. To me, that's clear proof early Shippuden Sakura wasn't even a quarter as strong as War Arc Sakura. They may have the same moveset, but War Arc Sakura has drastically more chakra & physical capabilities to work with.

Yuka

Elite
Kin
451💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Point taken, but you have to admit, Sakura had gotten a lot stronger after training with Lady Tsunade.

Sakura says she finally reached Naruto & Sasuke's level when her seal releases a bit. Before then, her chakra was too low to heal Shikimaru. Fast foward a bit after releasing her seal, and Sakura apparently has more chakra than an RSM clone. To me, that's clear proof early Shippuden Sakura wasn't even a quarter as strong as War Arc Sakura. They may have the same moveset, but War Arc Sakura has drastically more chakra & physical capabilities to work with.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Point taken, but you have to admit, Sakura had gotten a lot stronger after training with Lady Tsunade.
I really don't think she did. Like.. Any Sakura before War Arc Sakura is akin to pre-SM Naruto to me. Her CES was like the equivalent of Naruto returning a bigger Rasengan. Stronger in a raw way, but still weak overall, so not really. Depends on what speed feats she has.

Yuka

Elite
Kin
451💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Everyone has their own opinion about Sakura's strength and I have mine, I'm sticking to it.

I really don't think she did. Like.. Any Sakura before War Arc Sakura is akin to pre-SM Naruto to me. Her CES was like the equivalent of Naruto returning a bigger Rasengan. Stronger in a raw way, but still weak overall, so not really. Depends on what speed feats she has.

Kin
290💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Jirobo picked up this giant multi-ton boulder in BASE. Early shippuden sakura fought sasori and broke hirukos shell.