Legendary
Kin
836💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i mean sasuke can summon snakes and naruto can summon frogs and for some reason i feel the series is reaching to an end (which i hope i'm wrong) will she ever learn how to summon before the series ends???

stinkey

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i believe yes bcz there are 3 sage modes and the only possibilities i can imagine is dog sage (Kakashi ) or slug sage ( sakura)

VisionOfDisorder

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eh, thoes animal contracts are old news unless you are talking about a sage mode of the slugs, which would be eeeeh cuz it would be sakura and i would probably sit there wishing i was reading something else, lol

ronus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah!! Sasuke can't summon Snake. That was when he had absorbed Orochimaru. Sasuke's contract is with bird"Hawk" which he summoned while fighting with Danzo..

But it would be cool if Sakura could actually do it.

I don't think Naruto will end just yet. I think we have still got more than 3/4 years. Well I hope it never ends though..

syrow

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agree sakura is good a crying but i dont thinks she dies for 1 reason, because naruto's loves here. BUT IF SHE DIES, NARUTO GOES IN RAGE!!! AND THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

Rorasa

Legendary
Kin
836💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah!! Sasuke can't summon Snake. That was when he had absorbed Orochimaru. Sasuke's contract is with bird"Hawk" which he summoned while fighting with Danzo..

I don't think Naruto will end just yet. I think we have still got more than 3/4 years. Well I hope it never ends though..
i hope so too, i don't want it to ever end!!

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think she should be able to summon slugs too. She probably learned it before the war or something.

Now would Kishi give a female character, especially one he's trolled since the beginning? Nope.

As much as I would love to see it though, a lot of people would probably quit reading this manga if Sakura actually became stronger, because even though they are angry that she's "useless", they wouldn't like it any other way. Or else who would they create hate threads for?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

no he summond manda one time and use him as a shield from some attack. i dont remember what chapter it was though and im too lazy to look it up

~Hebi Terumi~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no he summond manda one time and use him as a shield from some attack. i dont remember what chapter it was though and im too lazy to look it up
That was when he has absorbed Orochimaru.

He was only able to summon snakes when he absorbed Orochimaru. When Orochimaru was sealed by Itachi, the snake contract disappeared. Which means that he can't summon snakes anymore.