WillToWin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok let me make this thread exclusive for Sakura Haruno. If she came by looking for love and strangely found someone that means you to be quite attractive and the man she would like to sweep of her feet. Would you take her?

This is the following message Sakura will say:

Sakura: Hey hot stuff! I found you to be quite attractive as a man, do you want to mess around with me?
?: Now you reply!

DimLord Urza

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok let me make this thread exclusive for Sakura Haruno. If she came by looking for love and strangely found someone that means you to be quite attractive and the man she would like to sweep of her feet. Would you take her?

This is the following message Sakura will say:

Sakura: Hey hot stuff! I found you to be quite attractive as a man, do you want to mess around with me?
?: Now you reply!
DimLord Urza: I can show you some forbidden techniques from my home village... of course.. it involves ninja tools...

nNoma

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's see, well if my gf dressed up as Sakura and said that to me I would have no problem helping her with such a request.

Cringe

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LMAO. Intriguing thought.. I don't know, man.. I expect more boobs from my animated ladies. But i am shit scared of her brute strength. I'd respond with a bowl cut and somehow grow excess eyebrow hair i guess. Hey, if you can't say no. Get her to say no. :D

ShishaMastah420

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No... Dat Foreheaddddddd....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Importantly....
You must be registered for see images