Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what an insult.

Atleast have the decency to draw her with a more proportioned jaw line. And less creases in the face, makes her look middle aged.And that neck, is too thick.

She looks like a middle aged, half chinese woman.

Queen of Bananas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what an insult.

Atleast have the decency to draw her with a more proportioned jaw line. And less creases in the face, makes her look middle aged.And that neck, is too thick.

She looks like a middle aged, half chinese woman.
At this point, she would actually be a middle aged asian woman.

You must be registered for see images

OT: Looks accurate :thumbsup:

lmao, truth is though; women like Sakura don't even exist in the real world. no one gives two shits about tolerating an emo sasuke-like man-child; so nothing sakura-related would be "realistic"

And let's hope women and men like that do not exist anyways; it would be shameful to humanity.

ON A SIDE NOTE:

CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THE BB CODING FOR PROFILE INTRO OF USERS? I WANT TO DISPLAY AN IMAGE IN MY PROFILE INTRO BUT THE USUAL CODE OF IMG and /IMG DOES NOT WORK.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snape Uchiha

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

lmao, truth is though; women like Sakura don't even exist in the real world. no one gives two shits about tolerating an emo sasuke-like man-child; so nothing sakura-related would be "realistic"

And let's hope women and men like that do not exist anyways; it would be shameful to humanity.

ON A SIDE NOTE:

CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THE BB CODING FOR PROFILE INTRO OF USERS? I WANT TO DISPLAY AN IMAGE IN MY PROFILE INTRO BUT THE USUAL CODE OF IMG and /IMG DOES NOT WORK
Use

Reactions: Queen of Bananas

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks accurate besides the hair being shaded too dark

noice
He subconsciously drew a middle aged woman, and threw a sakura costume on her. There's no accuracy in that, lmao.

ON A SIDE NOTE:

CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THE BB CODING FOR PROFILE INTRO OF USERS? I WANT TO DISPLAY AN IMAGE IN MY PROFILE INTRO BUT THE USUAL CODE OF IMG and /IMG DOES NOT WORK.
I specifically said "middle aged half chinese woman"...and no she could be near her mid 30s.Where do you come up with this stuff?

sheesh.

Queen of Bananas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He subconsciously drew a middle aged woman, and threw a sakura costume on her. There's no accuracy in that, lmao.

I specifically said "middle aged half chinese woman"...and no she could be near her mid 30s.Where do you come up with this stuff?

sheesh.
Yes, that falls under the "middle aged asian woman." Besides, I'm pretty Sakura would look much older if it weren't for her youth enhancing powers.