Sakura or Hinata?

Kenzo Yuri

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Definitely Hyuga Hinata. She is very pretty, she's a perfect match for Naruto. She always loved him, and he saved her from Pain and in-fact made him go into his Kyuubi form. Can't say he didn't do it to Sakura, but Naruto hurt Sakura...

kakashidex

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
who would you like to be with Naruto? Sakura or Hinata? i personally would like Hinata because she is sweet,cute,strong and one day she is going to be the leader of the Hyuga and Sakura...i dont know i just dont like her for Naruto,so ho would you like?
ok i agree with u on the first two parts on hinata, the sweet and cute part but theres no way in hell that she would ever be the leader of the hyuuga neji has that covered even though hes on the branch family
ok and i want sakura to be with naruto shes more like his mom hinata is nothing at all like kushina, kushina is outgoing, fiery tempered, and is far from shy o wait was i describing sakura? oops nope they r exactly the same

EroKage

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sakura is a big-headed floozy. I've hated her from the very beginning. All she ever does is cry and cry, then get herself into trouble get saved by Naruto and then insist she loves Sasuke. Hinata is actually in love with Naruto he just needs to realize it. . . Sakura should go die in a hole

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i was going to post my opinion, but then decided not to
sasuke besause he`s sweet, cute , strong^^ and one day he will become leader of the uchiha
why not both? whats the point of making clones if u cant take advantage of people every once in a while
:rofl::lmao::rofl:Triple LOL for the previous comments:rofl::lmao::rofl:

Frankly, Hinata is the perfect match for Naruto!
Well, she's sweet, cute, lovable, got curves (unlike Sakura), could die for Naruto (almost did) and always loved him no matter what!