Not open for further replies.

Mama Ceta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why didn't Shonen jump release Manga talking about sakura instead of making useless Manga talking about goofy character such as Baruto.

personally I am not interesting about baruto Manga and i didn't want to read any chapter because there's no more sakura nor tsunade in it.

the only reason why naruto Manga successed during all these years was because of sakura and tsunade and their characters made story more interesting and enjoyable.

You must be registered for see images

they inspired us in so many different ways.

kiragaaraisME

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why didn't Shonen jump release Manga talking about sakura instead of making useless Manga talking about goofy character such as Baruto.

personally I am not interesting about baruto Manga and i didn't want to read any chapter because there's no more sakura nor tsunade in it.

the only reason why naruto Manga successed during all these years was because of sakura and tsunade and their characters made story more interesting and enjoyable.

You must be registered for see images

they inspired us in so many different ways.
I like where you are going with this since you really don't see Sakura anymore. What will be more interesting would be what happened in the 10 year gap from the end of Naruto to Boruto and to learn more on the other villages since it's always on Honoha. But I really like where you are going with this

Furtuna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto manga is just the story of its movie isn't it? That makes it boring. Well if they had new stories to tell about shinobi world I'd like it. We already have seen enough of Sakura and Tsunade in fillers thus I don't think their manga can be more interesting than Boruto. Although this new generation has same formation, Sarada who is the first female character of it isn't as interesting as any of Naruto female characters. The only character in Boruto that I'm interested in is Mitsuki and yet he is toooooooo strong to be a kid.

Now... those he vote for a manga about Sasuke's adventures stories hands up! :bouncy:

Reactions: Icelerate

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Make a manga for Sasuke. That would be a much better idea than a Sakura manga.
This is true but I wouldn't read it. I'm so sick of Uchiha this and Uchiha that....that doesn't mean it wouldn't sell off the shelf by the millions. I know Sauce has a huge fanbase so it would probably work out pretty well.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well considering Sakura is generally disliked in the majority of the fandom (via Kishimoto interviews), I doubt it would sell.

Though if they ever released a Sannin trio story from the beginning, similar to Team Minato's side story ... That would probably do great, at least for the serious fan's of the Manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.