Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura wins in all regards. speed, strength, reaction, endurance, everything. konan's only hope is through her hax ability to become pseudo-intangible by turning into paper, but sakura's punches can shred the air and the paper. sakura wins.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura wins in all regards. speed, strength, reaction, endurance, everything. konan's only hope is through her hax ability to become pseudo-intangible by turning into paper, but sakura's punches can shred the air and the paper. sakura wins.
Sakura doesn't win in all regards here. Konan has a lot of range and if she doesn't get into Sakura's range then it is an EASY win for Konan. The only thing Konan has to do is fly with her paper wings and then use her Paper Person Of God Technique and EASY win for Konan.

Konan can also make her papers over to paper bombs which she can detonate. She can also use her papers to launch a barrage of paper against Sakura. She can even make her papers over to a shuriken. If Sakura dodges Konan's paper Konan can make the paper follow Sakura until it hits her. Konan can also use her papers to create clones that fight for her and she can even make them explode by using paper bombs.

Even though it rains Konan's paper will not breakdown but instead keeping its form. It's also stated to be fire-resistant like when Jiraiya uses his Fire Release Flame Bullet.

I would agree that Sakura is stronger but that is only in physical strength. Konan is stronger with jutsus.

Also, I don't know what you mean by Sakura can shred the air? Konan can also make her paper harder by using her chakra. So just punching through her papers might be a little bit harder then you think.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura doesn't win in all regards here. Konan has a lot of range and if she doesn't get into Sakura's range then it is an EASY win for Konan. The only thing Konan has to do is fly with her paper wings and then use her Paper Person Of God Technique and EASY win for Konan.
Fml, Sakura is way too fast to be hit by anything Konan has to throw. This is like saying Deidara has an actual chance to kill/maim Naruto because Deidara can disintegrate a large area in such a small amount of time, but, surprise, Naruto could never be caught by Deidara's hax. He's too fast, think back to when he deflected Bijuu Damas. Sakura is faster than that.
Konan can also make her paper harder by using her chakra. So just punching through her papers might be a little bit harder then you think.
On that same note, Sakura can make herself stronger too withstand any hit that somehow manages to hit her. Only real difference is that this is already her expertise and she has waayyy more chakra to work with. Sakura shreds the air with CES.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Fml, Sakura is way too fast to be hit by anything Konan has to throw. This is like saying Deidara has an actual chance to kill/maim Naruto because Deidara can disintegrate a large area in such a small amount of time, but, surprise, Naruto could never be caught by Deidara's hax. He's too fast, think back to when he deflected Bijuu Damas. Sakura is faster than that.

On that same note, Sakura can make herself stronger too withstand any hit that somehow manages to hit her. Only real difference is that this is already her expertise and she has waayyy more chakra to work with. Sakura shreds the air with CES.
I might have understood the first text but it sounds like you think that Sakura is faster than Naruto? Sorry if I am mistaking. But Sakura is not even close to Naruto level speed. I would admit that Sakura is fast but not that fast.

Sakura might be fast enough to dodge Konan's paper shurikens but I don't think she can move out of the way of the earth being split open and is filled with paper bombs. Konan is legit Moses.

It is not just a few paper shurikens, its thousands upon thousands of paper shurikens, spears or any kind of origami. It, of course, can also just be a flat piece of paper. So Sakura dodging a few paper origamis yes I can see her doing that, but a few thousand of them? I don't think so.

Also, Deidara does have a chance to kill naruto. He almost killed Sasuke by using his very small clay bombs to go into Sasuke's body and explode him from the inside. Sasuke was lucky enough to notice this by using his MS but I don't think Naruto would be able to notice them without MS/S. Just saying.

You stated that Sakura can make herself stronger to withstand any hit that somehow manages to hit her. She can make herself stronger offensively but not defensively. To counter Sakura's strength Konan only has to avoid Sakura's attacks which I also stated in the first thread that it was no problem for her. Just use papers to make wings and then use any of her jutsus to beat Sakura, like for example the thousand upon thousand pieces of paper moving pretty fast let me add against her.

You also said that Sakura can shred the air with CES which is not true. CES does make her more powerful but not powerful enough to shred the air as you stated or break the sound barrier for example. I would admit that Sakura has more chakra but again as I stated. Sakura cannot hurt Konan so this wouldn't matter.