Sakura is the right girl for Naruto to Kushina, IMO.

-Sky-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IMO, Sakura is the right girl for Naruto.
Kushina stated before in the manga that she would like for Naruto to marry a girl just like her.
And that's Sakura.
I mean, I don't mean to hate on Hinata (I have nothing against her btw, I just don't like her personality so much).
But Sakura is the girl in Konoha who is mostly like Kushina.

- Sakura also seems like she's acting like a tom-boy at times.

- Sakura likes to hit a certain someone for not such a great reason, and you gotta admit, Kushina does this as well at times, for ex. when she hit Naruto in the head when they had firstly met. xd

- Sakura and Kushina were both sorta bullied as a child.

- They both simply have tough and interesting personalities.

Moreover, and quite frankly. I think that if Kushina ever even see's Sakura hit Naruto for something truly unreasonable then I believe that most likely she will find it pretty humorous. And who knows? maybe even Minato would think the same thing!<3

But still, Sakura should stop hitting Naruto for unnecessary reasons at times, if she stops doing this, then I'm pretty sure that Sakura would get more fans, more people could hate her less, and Naruto would seem more safe around her presense in the future of the Anime/Manga.

So yeah, I'd like to hear all of your opinions, and do you agree or disagree with my opinion?

Reactions: Scooby Doo

ziggyZ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bro what ya say is oath yeh. Naru-Saku & Sasu-Ino.
Now that bro is a dope combination yeh.
Naru-hina would be whack as true yeh.

Naru-Saku & Sasu-Ino:noc:

Mellorox9

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have some good points, but I would be sad if Naruto doesn't end up with Hinata :hinata: She's so much nicer than Sakura and she has liked Naruto since they were little. But he could end up with Sakura, cause she did get bullied when she was little and stuff. The only thing is, Sakura is probably the farthest thing ever from being a tomboy. She is really strong physically, but other than that she is super girly :p

Kikki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems to be destiny that Naruto and Sakura will be together. Otherwise there wouldn't be that slow process of Sakura discovering feelings for Naruto. It just shows the difficult path but the ending seems rather clear to me.

Plus in the whole story we have repetitions and similarities between generations. Sakura is alot like Naruto's mom. And yes, I think it's the same with Shikamaru and Temari. She so is like his scary mom. It's my biggest wish that they'll become a couple one day!

I don't care much about Sakura. I don't like or hate her. I also wish Naruto would go with Hinata but sadly, Naruto and Sakura seems to be destiny. Sakura will lose her childish crush on Sasuke and grow up. And there should be alot less silly hitting when that happens.

Maybe it's good for Hinata when Naruto doesn't go with her. She will discover her true strength, will learn to love herself and will be loved by others.

But we won't see much of it anyway since it's not a love story manga at all.

Naruto9001

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even though i dont care about these parings that much i think it should be Naruto and Sakura they've been working with each other a while they know each other alot more than Hinata.