Sakura & Ino Are Cousins

Uzusenchi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As we all know after watching the latest anime episode, Sakura's parents are Ino's aunt & uncle. Which means Sakura and Ino are cousins. This becomes obvious when they call Sakura their daughter and Ino calls them her aunt & uncle.

I knew they were related because of all the part 1 bickering over every little thing. People may say it was always over Sasuke but somewhere deep down I knew they were related. Even as they got older their relationship became more friendly just as you and a family members would.

Just stating the obvious here, if you haven't watched the latest episode please go do so now!

Vasto Lordé

Elite
Kin
260💸
Kumi
33💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
NO NO NO FUQ NO, Uncle and aunt are Honorary names in most countries, we use it all the time to address respect to our elders, WTF!!!!

And come on that episode was a filler for the movie... man are you okay ? it's not cannon

Last edited:

Gatsuuga

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As we all know after watching the latest anime episode, Sakura's parents are Ino's aunt & uncle. Which means Sakura and Ino are cousins. This becomes obvious when they call Sakura their daughter and Ino calls them her aunt & uncle.

I knew they were related because of all the part 1 bickering over every little thing. People may say it was always over Sasuke but somewhere deep down I knew they were related. Even as they got older their relationship became more friendly just as you and a family members would.

Just stating the obvious here, if you haven't watched the latest episode please go do so now!
1. It was a filler and not at all canon
2. Aunty/ Uncle are commonly used as honorary terms to denote someone that is close to your family. It shows that whilst they might not actually be related to you, you include them as part of your family. It wasn't meant to be taken literally.
3. Sakura's last name is Haruno, Ino's Yamanaka. If they were actually related they would be in the same clan

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto sometimes calls killer bee uncle bee it's a sign of respect
when konohamaru says naruto-san the san means brother or naruto-niisan niisan means older brother like the car it's just honorifics

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
this was posted twice today
she might have just said it because she is so close to their family that she just calls them that
THIS ^^

i didnt know that!!! hmmmm but are they really?
NO! ...it cant be proven but wat i would like to know is where did the real sakura go if the alternate sakura disappeared?? :confused::confused:

Just imagine how many threads will be made when tobi reveals his face..[/QUOTE

OMG! there will be billions! wait GAZILLIONS!! :ice: