Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura can use the Yin Seal to store up her chakra indefinitely. Since she has had perfect chakra control from day one, she will be able to store as much chakra as she wants and access it at any time with no downsides. She can also use as many Yin Seals as she wants, as long as she has a place on her body to fit the diamond onto, when only one put her on par with 6 Paths Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke, as is clearly demonstrated in panel. Sakura too strong.

Discuss.

Whenever I see a pair of Sasuke and Naruto threads claiming the same preposterous thing, like "Naruto has infinite power" and "Sasuke has infinite power", I have to finish the team with a "Sakura has infinite power" thread. Don't take it too seriously, even though everything in this thread is 100% unquestionable manga facts.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You act like anyone would be in NarutoBase at all if they had anything else to do.
I have many things to do yet still can communicate with people here simultaneously and I'm not an office guy tho who sit inside comfortable room with aircond, and a PC, I'm a factory guy, inspecting supplies among others, working 12 hours night shift straight for 12 months, so? And 1 hour left until my shift start. But thats all not hinders me.

Come on Guntah give me a more reasonable post.

Last edited:

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have many things to do yet still can communicate with people here simultaneously and I'm not an office guy tho who sit inside comfortable room with aircond, and a PC, I'm a factory guy, inspecting supplies among others, working 12 hours night shift straight for 12 months, so? And 1 hour left until my shift start. But thats all not hinders me.

Come on Guntah give me a more reasonable post.
...well, then I really don't have a clue on what exactly you're even doing here. I could think of more ways to spend that kind of free time than in a semi-dead anime forum...but to each its own. Its not my free time anyway. I'm just here to wasting time in between two classes while my phone still has the battery for it.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
...well, then I really don't have a clue on what exactly you're even doing here. I could think of more ways to spend that kind of free time than in a semi-dead anime forum...but to each its own. Its not my free time anyway. I'm just here to wasting time in between two classes while my phone still has the battery for it.
Stealing time xd

Beside spending my little free time or time that I steal inside thiz half dead forum, I watching my download videos/movies most of time. Actually less in here(NB) knowing most of its content gave me 'brain cancer'. Trolling or giving a simple opinions. Not worthy of serious arguments/point.