Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When Naruto created the clone that Sakura had more chakra than, he had zero other clones at the time. That'd mean the clone held 50% of his chakra, therefore Sakura has more chakra than 50% of RSM Naruto. Taking this further, Obito made it clear that the clone didn't have enough to open a single portal. Sakura opened over 3, therefore Sakura has more chakra than 1.5 RSM Narutos.

• Wow
Reactions: Kakooli

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Naruto only didnt divide/share his chakra to 100 000 clones / shinobi alliance members before that you could make some arguments , but considering he did then nope.
Reminder that this same Naruto splintered Madara's ass on a tree with a single jutsu. Worst case scenario, this Naruto has more chakra than literally any non-juubi char, thus Sakura would have more chakra than even Hashirama.

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reminder that this same Naruto splintered Madara's ass on a tree with a single jutsu. Worst case scenario, this Naruto has more chakra than literally any non-juubi char, thus Sakura would have more chakra than even Hashirama.
What you say about Madara is true ,but that is completely irrelevant to Sakura and her chakra pool.Her chakra pool is inferior to characters like Naruto and Hashirama . Her chakra pool with Byakugo seal included most likely puts her above almost all characters excluding every Jinchuriki , 4 Raikage and Kisame.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What you say about Madara is true ,but that is completely irrelevant to Sakura and her chakra pool.Her chakra pool is inferior to characters like Naruto and Hashirama . Her chakra pool with Byakugo seal included most likely puts her above almost all characters excluding every Jinchuriki , 4 Raikage and Kisame.
Nope, Sakura has more chakra than RSM Naruto. You say Naruto was drained, but Sakura ran out of chakra the moment she couldn't lend any to Shikamaru. All the chakra couldn't have just been coming from Byakugo due to it being active when she went dry, thus it's likely Sakura unlocked a power > half of Hagoromo's chakra. Mystical hermit arts.

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, Sakura has more chakra than RSM Naruto. You say Naruto was drained, but Sakura ran out of chakra the moment she couldn't lend any to Shikamaru. All the chakra couldn't have just been coming from Byakugo due to it being active when she went dry, thus it's likely Sakura unlocked a power > half of Hagoromo's chakra. Mystical hermit arts.
What gives you inspiration for writing this nonsense.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shit. I probably shouldn't have posted a long post in that other thread of yours. Now I know not to take you seriously.
So clones don't have half a character's chakra? Even more, Kakashi was able to make a whole PS with the residual Rikudo chakra that Obito gave him. That residual chakra wouldn't be enough to open a single portal, thus Sakura has chakra as potent as Susanoo residing within her and could probably leave holes in moutains if she unleashed it with CES.

Nomu

Kin
287💸
Kumi
147💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto had perfect chakra control, I’m sure he could’ve made a clone containing .3% of his chakra if he wanted to. Also that shadow clone brought Obito back to life temporarily. Bringing a dead person back to life costs a lot of chakra and life force. Also worth noting that the real Naruto was having his chakra drained by Black Zetsu earlier, so that could’ve weakened the clone as well.

You’re loony, kid.

Shit. I probably shouldn't have posted a long post in that other thread of yours. Now I know not to take you seriously.
I couldn’t have said it better myself.

Reactions: Xlad