[Theory] Sakura Haruno's possible character development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theRPGdude

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Wait it is Sai's fault! Now that I think it was him that cause the relationship between Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura to faulter. It's him and his pervy books he reads! O_O

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol whole this love drama in Naruto has gotten too far

Obito want to take over the world bcuz of a girl
Sasuke already tried to kill Sakura and yet she still loves him.
True, the whole love drama is way to out of the normal limits.
I think Kishi got wrong the idea of romance in the manga. :|

I used to hate Sakura...seriously. But I think after her battle test with Naruto versus Kakashi, I was sold. I think she would have been better off if her fighting ability would been better in Part I and improved in part II. But the way she is now, I think she has a bright future ahead of her. She has made mistakes like Tsunade, but that has just made her resolve that much stronger to do her best even when its not convenient. Props to Sakura for breaking the mold and proving she deserves some praise. I don't think she could have had a better teacher and role model. If only Tenten would follow suit. :/
I never hated Sakura, I had nothing going on with her, not praise, not hate. She was just... there.
But what totally got me on the offensive and defensive with her was every since I joined the base and I started to get more into this whole Naruto thing and saw the hate she gets. I just don't stand people bashing on someone/something. I always been the warrior who defends the ones that are not that liked or are wronged, lol, but that's another story.
Sakura doesn't deserve even half of the hate she gets from the fandom. But that's another thing I will discuss.
I am not trying to turn this thread into that.
I will have a separate one for the matter.

Here is only to show her development or at least how could Kishi develop her.

And the funny thing is and I say with no offense. There's nothing wrong with Sakura. At all. She's hated for a wrong reasons. Sure she lied to Naruto but only to protect him from knowing the truth. Which...actually made him hyperventilate. But it was Sai who told him so that does not count! Nope!

The point is. The hate is excuses so fans will have something to look down upon. It's sad.
As I said, I am not turning this thread into a hate Sakura thread and to explain her personality.
For this I will have another thread coming-up soon.
Or at least as soon as I can because it's going to take a while until I will write it, it's going to be one of those wall text, heh... :)

good job chatte, its good to see other sakura supporters ;).
I've always been a Sakura supporter, every since I joined the base and saw the hate from the fandom.
As I said, before that, I didn't know that stuff like hating her happened, but when I saw it and I saw people did it wrong, I always got on the offensive when someone bashed about her, because she doesn't even deserve it.
Most of the people don't even understand what's Sakura's role in this manga.

I think one thing that really redeemed Sakura for me in Part I was when she was defending Sauke and Naruto during the Chuunin Exams. I know she didn't win but points go to her for even attempting and wanting to not be the same.
Well for me it was that and it was as well when Sasuke kinda fought with her about Naruto because she made a silly statement about him and then she realized she was wrong and started to wonder herself if that's how Naruto felt and she started to stop being so silly.
But indeed, the Chuunin exams was... wow.
She didn't care, she was ready to get beaten to a pulp just to protect both of them and stood all the night awake so that they will not be in the slightest danger.

hahahaha I didn't think some 1 could actually figure out via cannon how would Sakura be able to get some power up! xd That's a very nice thread.
Well if everyone would stop hating and start thinking they would've seen it coming too.
Thanks! :)

You must be registered for see images

Wait it is Sai's fault! Now that I think it was him that cause the relationship between Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura to faulter. It's him and his pervy books he reads! O_O
Well, Sai said some truth and mixed some things in the same time, but that's to be discussed in another thread. :)

Last edited:

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
great thread. Despite everything i just wont like Sakura. I dont think she is useless and as u clearly showed us she has great potential but i dont like her personality.

p0002q

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wanted to add my favorite Sakura thing in the series.

When Shippuden first started (aka Naruto returning from his 2.5 years with Jaraiya), Sakura and Naruto had to get the bells from Kakashi.

During that training Kakashi stated that Sakura was on track to surpass Tsunade. Kakashi's reason for this was because Sakura had become a "mini Tsunade" and Sakura was naturally a genjutsu user from the series start.

Deadly mix!

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[
great thread. Despite everything i just wont like Sakura. I dont think she is useless and as u clearly showed us she has great potential but i dont like her personality.
Thank you! :)
At least I appreciate the fact you said it nicely. Really. :)
About the personality, well, maybe we can discuss it in an upcoming thread? If you are open to it, if not, it's ok. :)

Wanted to add my favorite Sakura thing in the series.

When Shippuden first started (aka Naruto returning from his 2.5 years with Jaraiya), Sakura and Naruto had to get the bells from Kakashi.

During that training Kakashi stated that Sakura was on track to surpass Tsunade. Kakashi's reason for this was because Sakura had become a "mini Tsunade" and Sakura was naturally a genjutsu user from the series start.

Deadly mix!
Indeed that is a deadly mix because if she adds genjutsu to that crazy strenght she has now, she adds more potential to the one hit kill she already has.
Imagine if she puts someone in genjutsu and then lands a punch.
Deadly indeed.
And Bringer of the Darkness is crazy OP genjutsu.
Basically the enemy sees nothing.

Tsunade no Sama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest, the reasons I hated Sakura were because

- IMO, she didn't do much fighting compared to Naruto & Sasuke. Maybe that is a bad comparison but at least the other female in the Konoha 11/12 were able to fight.

- I was impressed by Sakura's intelligence but that was quickly ruined by her annoying way of telling everyone that she knew the answer. Although I have to admit the tidbits she provided were quite entertaining.

- She undermined Naruto and his potential (to some extent) and was more worried about Sasuke.

I apologize if those aren't valid reasons but they are my own. I would like to hear your insight though to see your views on it. ^__^

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To be honest, the reasons I hated Sakura were because

- IMO, she didn't do much fighting compared to Naruto & Sasuke. Maybe that is a bad comparison but at least the other female in the Konoha 11/12 were able to fight.

- I was impressed by Sakura's intelligence but that was quickly ruined by her annoying way of telling everyone that she knew the answer. Although I have to admit the tidbits she provided were quite entertaining.

- She undermined Naruto and his potential (to some extent) and was more worried about Sasuke.

I apologize if those aren't valid reasons but they are my own. I would like to hear your insight though to see your views on it. ^__^
Well I believe that the hate towards her was more induced because of the anime, not the manga.
In the anime they totally took things out of the box.

1. True, she didn't do much fighting, but she was always on the defensive and helped the best she could. Also, let us not forget that the other females in K11 they all had something special about them, they were from a clan or something like this.
Sakura had nothing, just her intelligence.

2. I have never seen this behavior on her, to be honest. Maybe it was in the anime? Because in the manga, the only time I have seen her doing it was when she explained chakra to Naruto.

3. Yes, that was what she did in the beginning, for life few chapters, but afterwards, Sakura was the only one to praise Naruto when others saw him as a failure.

I will have more insight to these, as I said, in my upcoming thread.
It might just take a while because it's some sort of Sakura analysis from Chapter 2-3 where she appeared until the last chapter she appeared and that will take a long time.
But maybe after that we can have a chat? :)
It's really nice to see people open to discussion regarding Sakura. ^_^

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[

About the personality, well, maybe we can discuss it in an upcoming thread? If you are open to it, if not, it's ok. :)
yh sure send me a link when u make the thread. I agree with you, people do have stupid reasons for bashing her. I have my own reasons which ill state in that thread.:)

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yh sure send me a link when u make the thread. I agree with you, people do have stupid reasons for bashing her. I have my own reasons which ill state in that thread.:)
Sure, will do! :)
I have heard people disliking her before, but they said it in a nice way.
For those people I do have a respect. (Sasunaru13 for example, my upmost respect for her.)
But for the one just bashing her and stating their utmost hate, those ones, I can't stand.
Will let you know when the thread is up! :)
Thank you for your interest. ^_^

Tsunade no Sama

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am always for discussion because it allows for people to see the flaws in their views and understand the real issues better or more clearer.

Yes, we must chat again. U_U

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am always for discussion because it allows for people to see the flaws in their views and understand the real issues better or more clearer.

Yes, we must chat again. U_U
Clearly we will! :)
Only that I have to find the proper time for the thread.
God, I have so many things to say that I'm afraid one post it's not going to be enough.
It happened before, lol.

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[

-Sky-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chatte, there was always something I really liked about your points...and that is, they're pretty precise IMO. (Even if some of them are indeed, just theories, or whatnot).

I didn't even put certain things that were stated in your thread into consideration before since I barely even read the manga. So yeah, I learned a few things about Sakura from this theory of yours actually. :)

- This is, in fact, a well-made thread. Thanks again for making this. ;D

Sakura-chan FTW!<3

Turson

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great thread. Sakura has big potential and I can only hope that Kishimoto will use it, instead on focusing only on guys with strange eyes and frienzoned sociophaths.

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chatte, there was always something I really liked about your points...and that is, they're pretty precise IMO. (Even if some of them are indeed, just theories, or whatnot).

I didn't even put certain things that were stated in your thread into consideration before since I barely even read the manga. So yeah, I learned a few things about Sakura from this theory of yours actually. :)

- This is, in fact, a well-made thread. Thanks again for making this. ;D

Sakura-chan FTW!<3
Aww, sweetie, thank you for your kind words! :hug:
Sakura hides a lot of potential, if only could Kishi use it.
I mean, if a fan like me sees it, what about him that knows every single thing about his characters?
It would really be nice to see it!
And yes, Sakura for the win! :D

Great thread. Sakura has big potential and I can only hope that Kishimoto will use it, instead on focusing only on guys with strange eyes and frienzoned sociophaths.
Thank you!
Sakura has indeed great potential under her belt and paired with her intelligence which was showed numerous times (thanks God, at least this is well implemented in the manga) can result in one potential powerful character.
Hopefully, we will get to see it! :)

Had to give some random rep in order to give it to you. xd
Aww, that wasn't needed, really! The fact that you enjoyed the thread is enough for me.
But thank you, very kind of you! :hug:

Had to give some random rep in order to give it to you. xd
Aww, that wasn't needed, really! The fact that you enjoyed the thread is enough for me.
But thank you, very kind of you! :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CoolFoo

Meowazziel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With the yin seal, she might even get those extreme healings, where you can create organs as well (like tsunade).
Yin seal (extra big due to extra large forhead :)), enemy in pure darkness (bringer of darkness), monster strength punch while you cant see :).

Does bringer of darkness blind everyone in the area btw, or just the target you want to blind?
If it blinds everyone, sage mode would be a big help, because it doesnt rely on eyes.

Nice theory :).

It just seems logical to develop everyone in team 7 and not just Naruto and Sasuke, so I am quite sure Kishi will move to Sakura sooner or later.

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With the yin seal, she might even get those extreme healings, where you can create organs as well (like tsunade).
Yin seal (extra big due to extra large forhead :)), enemy in pure darkness (bringer of darkness), monster strength punch while you cant see :).

Does bringer of darkness blind everyone in the area btw, or just the target you want to blind?
If it blinds everyone, sage mode would be a big help, because it doesnt rely on eyes.

Nice theory :).

It just seems logical to develop everyone in team 7 and not just Naruto and Sasuke, so I am quite sure Kishi will move to Sakura sooner or later.
Well, the medical techniques she is bound to learn them, heh. Those weren't really mentioned because I think that these come as a basic knowledge.
But the combination of medical ninjutsu + superhuman strenght + genjutsu it's quite OP if you ask me.
As I said before, it really enlarges her potential of one hit kill.
Until now she had to wonder if she would get the target or not, but now, since the target would be blinded, she would know where to hit and as we know, she only needs one punch and you're dead.

Now, bringer of the darkness as I've seen, it gets blind the ones in the area, because as we've seen in the battle of 3rd Hokage vs. Hiruzen, everyone got blinded so it wouldn't affect Sage Mode, because it guides itself with chakra.
Plus, Naruto thanks to Kurama is a sensor. :)
And yes, it does seem logical for Kishi to develop everyone, especially Sakura since she's part of team 7.
Thanks! :)
There's still time, let us not forget that it's the battle with Naruto and Sasuke who was "destined" but Sasuke doesn't have only himself, he has his team so Naruto wouldn't have to worry only about Sasuke, the others as well, so he would need some back-up, I guess. :)
But still, this war has only started.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
still i think kishimoto screw her character up , for me its to late for a character development , she started out great in the series with the whole kasekage arc , to a point that i was actually impress & looking forward to her character . but thats gone now .

just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.