Selan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol the Paths fodderrape her. Preta absorbs the chakra in her chakra enhanced punch while the rest put chakra rod in her head.

Braiyan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it isn't blasting her apart. If he gets close he's dead.
The chakra cannon is a ranged attack that takes out city blocks. Asura Path does not need to get close.
What feats has she shown that implies she would not be blasted apart?

Only deva path have chakra rods
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Haizaki

Haizaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pain stomps without Deva.

Take their formation. I'd love to see anyone come and say Sakura would blitz when Majority of the Paths showed pretty good reactions:

Preta dodged Naruto's close range punch even though he got hit by an attack he couldn't see but still Deva said he dodged it

All the Paths bar Animal(who was down already) could react to this which was even referred to as quick chakra in the same scan

Asura Path had what it took to react Kakashi's blitz . Someone who showed far better speed feats than Sakura and later reacted to this from such a distance even though he was paralyzed before this

That being said, from 50M Animal paths summon her summonings...The Chameleon goes invisible with people being able to go in its mouth similar to this and either can attack from her blind spot while she's distracted like here and this would be terrible since she can't sense.

Either Human path goes in its mouth and pulls out Sakura's soul or Preta goes in, appears behind her and restrains her while absorbing her chakra like here Not even SM could break Naruto out as even Sakura's chakra would be absorbed

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The chakra cannon is a ranged attack that takes out city blocks. Asura Path does not need to get close.
What feats has she shown that implies she would not be blasted apart?

A katsuyu clone can easily shield her from the blast not to mention sakura can easily punch the ground and destroy the paths near her

My bad I forgot that. Anyways they have to get close to stab her. If they get close she can easiky punch the ground sending them flying back. Their linked vision means nothing against a huge AOE destruction level.

Pain stomps without Deva.

Take their formation. I'd love to see anyone come and say Sakura would blitz when Majority of the Paths showed pretty good reactions:

Preta dodged Naruto's close range punch even though he got hit by an attack he couldn't see but still Deva said he dodged it
she doesn't need to land a blow directly to take out the paths. Her punches AOE can easily demolish them

All the Paths bar Animal(who was down already) could react to this which was even referred to as quick chakra in the same scan
Above post explains

Asura Path had what it took to react Kakashi's blitz . Someone who showed far better speed feats than Sakura and later reacted to this from such a distance even though he was paralyzed before this
You're downplaying sakura reactions time they have significantly increased since then.

Sakura was able to react and dodge something that naruto and sasuke said was too fast

She was able to react to acid that came out of nowhere instantly

That being said, from 50M Animal paths summon her summonings...The Chameleon goes invisible with people being able to go in its mouth similar to this and either can attack from her blind spot while she's distracted like here and this would be terrible since she can't sense.
And how will this kill her? Katsuyu can sense chakepra so it doesn't matter
Either Human path goes in its mouth and pulls out Sakura's soul or Preta goes in, appears behind her and restrains her while absorbing her chakra like here Not even SM could break Naruto out as even Sakura's chakra would be absorbed

Sakura has a great sense of hearing. (When she smashed the 3rd kazekage using her hearing only.) Being invisible doesn't mean it can hide the sounds coming from it flying towards her. Since that bird is huge something that big flying at you will give off a breeze or a presence regardless of it being invisible

Not to mention her reactions are excellent now and she can easily react to it.

If they try to attack her from the behind what is stoping Katsuyu from firing acid slime at them. Restraing sakura isn't happening. They might grab her arms and everything but sakura just need to hit the floor with her feet and that will be enough to blast them away.

Last edited:

Haizaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
she doesn't need to land a blow directly to take out the paths. Her punches AOE can easily demolish them
What AOE is going to demolish them?

Also, is she going to Jump up high without getting a blast to her face? . I don't think so.

Animal Path was taking several hits from SM Naruto who isn't far off from Sakura in terms of Physical strength and didn't die till she was hit by 2 Senjutsu enhanced Rasengan. Don't think a punch to the ground or so would be putting any of them down. Her best chance would be to hit them directly but they can react to her.

You're downplaying sakura reactions time they have significantly increased since then.
Sakura was able to react and dodge something that naruto and sasuke said was too fast

Doesn't matter when we saw this and no this doesn't show she's near Kakashi's level in terms of speed. I didn't even refer to her reactions because I didn't imply she'll get blitz in a 1v1.

She was able to react to acid that came out of nowhere instantly
Ok.

And how will this kill her? Katsuyu can sense chakepra so it doesn't matter
Can't remember Katsuya being able to sense but Katsuyu isn't better than KCM Naruto in terms of sensing considering he failed to sense the Chameleon twice while it was invisible.

Sakura has a great sense of hearing. (When she smashed the 3rd kazekage using her hearing only.) Being invisible doesn't mean it can hide the sounds coming from it flying towards her. Since that bird is huge something that big flying at you will give off a breeze or a presence regardless of it being invisible

- It's the Chameleon that goes invisible not the bird.
- Ma and Pa can sense but had to use Fighting Tongue Bind to find it via scent

If Sakura's distracted by the other Paths, she won't notice little things like the breeze or little movements.

Not to mention her reactions are excellent now and she can easily react to it.
Not a chance Lol. Unless you want to tell me her reactions increased so high that she's above KCM Naruto who was caught by it Lol.

If they try to attack her from the behind what is stoping Katsuyu from firing acid slime at them. Restraing sakura isn't happening. They might grab her arms and everything but sakura just need to hit the floor with her feet and that will be enough to blast them away.
What's stoping her is that she can't see nor sense them.

You can't be serious with the bold. Hitting the floor? Then blasting them away? Yeah not happening. Not when her chakra is getting sucked away. Not when her soul is being taken out. Not to mention, since when can that happen?

Power Bottom

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What AOE is going to demolish them?

Also, is she going to Jump up high without getting a blast to her face? . I don't think so.

Animal Path was taking several hits from SM Naruto who isn't far off from Sakura in terms of Physical strength and didn't die till she was hit by 2 Senjutsu enhanced Rasengan. Don't think a punch to the ground or so would be putting any of them down. Her best chance would be to hit them directly but they can react to her.
Don't start that bs argument. Sakura doesn't have to jump in the air to deal the same damage. She jumped so she could catch up to the clone she punched and destroy the whole platoon of them.

Red = the juubi clones being blasted away.

I can't honestly believe you compared naruto strength to sakura's. She's leagues above him and her destruction level is above his and he knows that.

So you think a dead corpse can even survive a punch are you kidding me. Naruto and konahamaru rasengan destroyed their bodies easily. Sakura punch would obliterate them and that's a fact.

Even in a weakened state she punched off kaguya horn. Which speak volumes considering how durable that is. Breaking off a bone on her body should take Immense force.

Doesn't matter when we saw this and no this doesn't show she's near Kakashi's level in terms of speed. I didn't even refer to her reactions because I didn't imply she'll get blitz in a 1v1
You showed her getting saved from the arm. What point of naruto saying it is too fast for both naruto and sasuke to dodge?

The fact that sakura was even able to react to the arm and dodge it for a short period speaks volumes on her reactions.

You can deny it all you want but this is a great feat.

Kakashi's level of reactions pain arc aren't nowhere near this. Considering the fact neither current naruto or sasuke would even be hit by pain's attacks and sakura was able to react to something that they said was too fast. This pretty much gives us a clear view on her reactions.

You're right they're not blitzing her but in a team combination attack she might slip up but katsuyu is there so that's isn't happening. Considering the fact she can split her body up and protect her.

I'm not saying sakura reactions are above naruto/sauske or anybody else. But she isn't getting blitzed or surprised by them.

Can't remember Katsuya being able to sense but Katsuyu isn't better than KCM Naruto in terms of sensing considering he failed to sense the Chameleon twice while it was invisible.
Why dose she even need to sense it. Lets look at this way. If the animal path summons the chameleon and it suddenly turns invisible don't you think sakura would be on her toes and katauyu will be looking at sakura blind spots. If the chameleon pops up behind her katsuyu can telepathically tell her instantly. With her reactions she can easily stomp the ground and they are dead. Or katsuyu spread herself around sakura covering her blind spots.

- It's the Chameleon that goes invisible not the bird.
- Ma and Pa can sense but had to use Fighting Tongue Bind to find it via scent

If Sakura's distracted by the other Paths, she won't notice little things like the breeze or little movements.
My mistake I was mixing the two together.

Like honestly the paths are a joke 3 of them rely on taijustu if they get close they're dead. (Look at jiriya vs the paths. If they were to run at sakura like that they would've been killed) Not to mention katauyu can keep them at a bay with her acid. The mechincal path /animal path are the only paths sakura has to worry about but the mechincal path isn't a huge threat. His chakra cannon isn't being used here unless he wants to kill the other paths. If he wants to kill sakura with that, he needs to get close, and getting close to her is death for him. The paths will have to stay at a range unless they want to be blasted away.

I'm pretty sure she can notice something slithering around her. Sakura's hearing isn't a joke.

Sakura is very observant of her surroundings and her opponents. She analyzes her opponents movements and figures out a strategy to counter it. If a path were to go inside the chameleon and it went invisible. Sakura will most likely have 1000s of tiny clones surround her to protect her blind spots and if the chameleon runs over a clone she will kill it.

The hide and go seek strategy isn't going to work

Not a chance Lol. Unless you want to tell me her reactions increased so high that she's above KCM Naruto who was caught by it Lol.
Sakura has methods of finding it.

What's stoping her is that she can't see nor sense them.

You can't be serious with the bold. Hitting the floor? Then blasting them away? Yeah not happening. Not when her chakra is getting sucked away. Not when her soul is being taken out. Not to mention, since when can that happen?
Katauyu spreads around her. Chameleon isn't surprising her

Them getting close to her and restraining her like that isn't happening. Hmmm I wonder how she can do that? She sends chakra to her foot and stomp the ground :| are you serious

Last edited:

Haizaki

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't start that bs argument. Sakura doesn't have to jump in the air to deal the same damage. She jumped so she could catch up to the clone she punched and destroy the whole platoon of them.

So what if she jumped to catch up with the clone? Killing a bunch of fodders that could easily be wiped off with K11's attacks don't mean Jack to Pain's puppets. Once again, your idea is completely ridiculous. Sakura from 50M isn't going to punch the ground and have all of them killed. That's a joke at its finest.

If Anima path could take some punches and kick from SM Naruto, why would she be dying from Sakura's AOE from a distance?

Red = the juubi clones being blasted away.
Irrelevant because the Paths have far better Durability than those Fodders. Sakura's punching the ground from 50M is doing Jack to them. Especially when they can easily jump upwards from such a distance.

Did every single clone actually die though? Even if they did, not changing anything.

I can't honestly believe you compared naruto strength to sakura's. She's leagues above him and her destruction level is above his and he knows that.
Naruto being impressed with Sakura's strength doesn't mean he's far off. SM Naruto compares to Sakura in terms of physical strength even though she's above him. Not to mention, Never did Naruto in that scan refer to his physical strength. He only refers to Sakura's.

So you think a dead corpse can even survive a punch are you kidding me. Naruto and konahamaru rasengan destroyed their bodies easily. Sakura punch would obliterate them and that's a fact.
Did you read where I said they'll probably die if hit directly? Like that would happen when they can take flights, use the summons as diversions.

@bold First off all, let it be known that Nakara Path never died from Konohamaru's Rasengan. Never..If not, who was reviving all the other Paths? Who revived the reviver when he died?

You believe Sakura's Punch is stronger than a Senjutsu Enhanced Rasengan? Not to mention, Sakura isn't going to be hitting them directly.

Even in a weakened state she punched off kaguya horn. Which speak volumes considering how durable that is. Breaking off a bone on her body should take Immense force.
Doesn't matter here.

You showed her getting saved from the arm. What point of naruto saying it is too fast for both naruto and sasuke to dodge?
I just hope what I'm thinking isn't what you're implying..Anyways, why did Naruto tell Sasuke to teleport to her?

The fact that sakura was even able to react to the arm and dodge it for a short period speaks volumes on her reactions.
It is a good feat but she dodged it before it came any closer or else she would have been killed if she wasn't saved.

You can deny it all you want but this is a great feat.
Not as great to put her in the league of speedsters. Not great enough to show that she can easily blitz the paths.

Kakashi's level of reactions pain arc aren't nowhere near this. Considering the fact neither current naruto or sasuke would even be hit by pain's attacks and sakura was able to react to something that they said was too fast. This pretty much gives us a clear view on her reactions.
Kakashi nowhere near Sakura in terms of reactions? Yeah right.

Kakashi was more than fast enough to break through the ground while standing in the same spot after this was fired
--->

Reacted to Itachi here . Kakashi being slower than Sakura in terms of reaction is a Joke. The mere fact that he has a 4.5 in speed disproves you already. I could go on if you want but heck no is Sakura's reaction better.

Naruto and Sasuke saying it's too fast doesn't matter..Since Sakura already go saved afterwards and couldn't react when it actually came close. Not to mention, that thing was hit by a normal shuriken and couldn't doge it

You're right they're not blitzing her but in a team combination attack she might slip up but katsuyu is there so that's isn't happening. Considering the fact she can split her body up and protect her.

Katsuyu spits up and she's useless. If she cover Sakura, how would Sakura even seen considering Katsuyu covers her to protect. Asura fires missiles killing Katsuyu.

I'm not saying sakura reactions are above naruto/sauske or anybody else. But she isn't getting blitzed or surprised by them.
The chameleon can't be seen or sensed by them. Stop trying to argue it when there are diversions.

Why dose she even need to sense it. Lets look at this way. If the animal path summons the chameleon and it suddenly turns invisible don't you think sakura would be on her toes and katauyu will be looking at sakura blind spots. If the chameleon pops up behind her katsuyu can telepathically tell her instantly. With her reactions she can easily stomp the ground and they are dead. Or katsuyu spread herself around sakura covering her blind spots.
Stop it with this stomping the ground argument Lol.

That's because you're ignoring the other Paths and summon. I can't believe you're really trying to argue the fact that Sakura would somehow know this when she'd be distracted by other Paths and summonings. When Naruto who was focusing on Nagato alone and was still left vulnerable.

My mistake I was mixing the two together.
Ok

Like honestly the paths are a joke 3 of them rely on taijustu if they get close they're dead. (Look at jiriya vs the paths. If they were to run at sakura like that they would've been killed) Not to mention katauyu can keep them at a bay with her acid. The mechincal path /animal path are the only paths sakura has to worry about but the mechincal path isn't a huge threat. His chakra cannon isn't being used here unless he wants to kill the other paths. If he wants to kill sakura with that, he needs to get close, and getting close to her is death for him. The paths will have to stay at a range unless they want to be blasted away.
I'm pretty sure she can notice something slithering around her. Sakura's hearing isn't a joke.

Sakura is very observant of her surroundings and her opponents. She analyzes her opponents movements and figures out a strategy to counter it. If a path were to go inside the chameleon and it went invisible. Sakura will most likely have 1000s of tiny clones surround her to protect her blind spots and if the chameleon runs over a clone she will kill it.
Your strategy makes sense but Sakura is going against 5 paths with summons and you said:

- Sakura would punch the ground. Lol won't that kill the tiny clones around her?

- Asura blast would kill the clones given the fact that they have nothing suggesting they are fast enough to evade it.

The hide and go seek strategy isn't going to work
It will and nothing would stop it from happening in a 5v1. Especially in this case.

Them getting close to her and restraining her like that isn't happening. Hmmm I wonder how she can do that? She sends chakra to her foot and stomp the ground :| are you serious
As if you've given point to why it won't happen Lol. Her chakra gets absorbed by Preta and she'll be sending chakra that's being absorbed into Preta to her foot in order stomp the ground? Really? Lol.

Her soul being pulled out requires her to drag it .

How come Sakura didn't notice this until they got super close ..Soo much for noticing The invincible Chameleon while being distracted by 5 people and the other summons.

Last edited:
Reactions: RustledJimmies