238๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
96๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's that time :win:

So now that it's been confirmed:

You must be registered for see images

Sakura is now officially one of the best Tanks in the Narutoverse since she has Byakugou. This puts her almost on par with the 5th Hokage (at least in terms of feats)

So now we can stop hearing "Sakura doesn't have Byakugou. It hasn't been shown in the manga."

Well it has now!

And way to take one for the team Sakura XD

:bye:

Reactions: KillerbYo

OMGitsShakra

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I was excited to see this! Though it did seem pretty obvious from the beginning she was gonna have it (well i mean after Tsunade showed it off)

On a different note, i really do wonder if Sakura would have something to do with breaking this genjutsu..like a leading role. Obviously Naruto and Sasuke are gonna play a big role, but hopefully Kishi highlights this for Sakura and doesn't give her another Tsunade powerup

Liquid Snake

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
sakura is decent now she is stronger than tsunade in my opinion it didnt look like sakura did much compared to tsunade but tsunade didnt fight juubimadara and still is somewhere lost. Just because sakura isnt doing the stuff naruto and sasugay doing doesnt make her weak if thats the case everyone is weak who isnt atleast on sasuke's lvl or 8th gate gai lvl

ZEN MASTER

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I was excited to see this! Though it did seem pretty obvious from the beginning she was gonna have it (well i mean after Tsunade showed it off)

On a different note, i really do wonder if Sakura would have something to do with breaking this genjutsu..like a leading role. Obviously Naruto and Sasuke are gonna play a big role, but hopefully Kishi highlights this for Sakura and doesn't give her another Tsunade powerup
she is still dumb and weaker than kakashi(with ms) deal with it

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
96๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
She's not on par with Tsunade because Tsunade has that Senju DNA. But she's definitely close.
Yeah that's why I typed almost on par at least in feats. Tsunade is still stronger.

Well Kakashi did say she was originally a Genjutsu type. Maybe Kishi will revisit this and have it play an important role in stopping it. That would be nice.

TrollKing

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
sakura is decent now she is stronger than tsunade in my opinion it didnt look like sakura did much compared to tsunade but tsunade didnt fight juubimadara and still is somewhere lost. Just because sakura isnt doing the stuff naruto and sasugay doing doesnt make her weak if thats the case everyone is weak who isnt atleast on sasuke's lvl or 8th gate gai lvl
Yup they are fodders, maybe the stronger fodders U_U

But sakura has a unique role, I doubt she a fodder